* FREE AIRPORT pick up for guests minimum stay 4 nights.
Welcome to my hidden gem house in the old city. You will love this house as it is located in the old residencial area.Everything is just here ! Walk distance to old temples,Saturday&Sunday flea market,Thai massage spa,coffee shops, restaurants,Chiangmai Gate morning & night market, PublicPark but far away from tourist busting area. Very comfortable for small family or big group. Cozy Convenient Comfortable Clean and Calm house for you.
- Please take off your shoes before enter the house
- Smoking allowed ONLY outside the house. We have plenty space for you. Please do not smoke in house.
- Absolutely NO DRUG ~ NO party against the laws and religious
- Please ensure that all electric appliances & air conditions & water are off.
- Please clean up the kitchen utensils after use.
- Pets are not allowed.
- For the lost of a key you will be charged 100 Baht per key.
- Easily flammable and explosive substance and materials are not allowed on residence premise.
- Please do not cook the meal with lots of smoke or steam.
- Durian please eat ONLY outside the house. Balcony, terrace, garden.
- Please do not leave your valuables belongings in the room when you're out, we are not responsible for any possible disappearances.
- Please take care of the residence inventory and other equipment. Lost or all intentional damages occurring during your stay shall be charged according to the actual costs of replacement.
- We provide clean room with fresh bed linen, towels and toilet paper at check-in, and they won't be changed during your stay until the next cleaning service. You can request extra cleaning service with an additional cost.
У этого хозяина 63 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hello guests and friends,
My name is Prow Sonoko.Piriya Chitra is the auspicious name by vulnerable monk for remind me my inspiration in life. You can call me any name you want :) And I am happy to know you more !
I am certified tourist licensed but my real career is performing artist and workshop instructor,work in Chiangmai, Bangkok and other countries.
I love traveling, sports, outdoor activities, and all kind of self-development.
Things i am very happy to share information with you~
~ local authentic Thai restaurant,and international restaurant
~ vegetarian and organic food and market
~ Thai massage,therapy, and personal growth
~ Chiropractic,alternative medicine
~ Sport and arts
~ outdoor activities
~ kids & family activities
~ Meditation place and temple
~ laugh & fun !!!
This is not my first house on airbnb. I have several places in other my personal profile. But these are only entire houses I am happy to share. It is from my inspiration from my friends and my family. That sometimes we just want a house that we can share laugh and time together. Also sometimes for work or special event like retreat, rehearsal, meeting, or work.
I hope this house will be most convenient and comfortable for you and I wish you and your group have a great memorable time in Chiangmai.
My family and I will try my best for you.