Our place is close to Syambhu(Monkey Temple), Basantapur Durbar Square(Historical Palace City), and Thamel(Tourist Hubspot). Half an hour away from rock climbing and day hikes (Guides available) and the airport (Pick/Drop off available on request). We can arrange any outdoor adventure and travel plans for you. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families, and big groups.
We throw small parties on Fridays for our guests or take them to nearby events also.
While we have flexible check-ins and check-outs, please be considerate and let us know in advance so that we can make your experience as comfortable as possible.
My name is Gaurav, I am an avid traveler and love visiting new places. Really liked the convenience that AirBnb offers and how it has helped me. After moving back to Nepal after a loooooong hiatus I decided to start a simple service called CCC - Simplicity. The CCC stand for clean, cozy and comfortable.
At CCC Simplicity we believe in simplicity. We are not in delivering grand mansions or villas. At CCC we believe that a room or an apartment should have the most basic things.
1. You bed should be extremely inviting and impossible to leave. With warm quilts, and clean sheets.
2. The internet/WiFi needs to be fast, like 25 Mbps or faster, so that you can stay in bed or roam around the accommodation without ever dreading any buffering.
3. 24/7 power backup so that the WiFi never shuts off nor does it stop you from reading that new book you just bought.
4. HOT SHOWERS!!!
5. Walking around Kathmandu while generally beautiful and dusty also chills your bones in the winter. It's nice to have a room heater to warm you up before you disappearing into your comforter.
6. Laundry and Room Service. There is a certain joy to dump your clothes in a corner and leave your bed in shambles, only to come back to a properly tucked bed and freshly laundered clothes.
The list goes on and we always take in advice to better ourselves. In a nutshell we believe in the Simple things in life.
I'm just spreading the love of AirBnB in Nepal and trying to make everyone else enjoy the world how AirBnB and similar services have let me!! :D