This brand new apartment in one of Canterbury's premier street offers comfort and convenience in a coveted address located on top of shops, Woolworths Supermarket and BWS liquor shop and surrounded by parks. Footsteps to Train Station and bus stops (1 min walk) and is well placed close to Canterbury Hurlstone Park RSL, ClubPumin Thai Eatery, Earlwood, Ashfield and Campsie Shopping Centres, Aldi Supermarket.
Moments to picturesque Cooks River.
Room is generously proportioned with light filled interiors, freshly painted, brand new carpet and new built in wardrobe, new modern bathroom with bath tub and shower, new internal laundry and spacious gas kitchen opens to decking for relaxed alfresco entertaining.
- All guests are expected to conduct themselves and to others with respect
- The house and utilities (kitchen, toilet, laundry, internet, bedroom, etc.) will be utilized by guests in a manner consistent with the purpose for which they were designed
- Quiet hours will be from 10 p.m. until 8 am. During quiet hours, please avoid making excessive noise in the house. Please minimize noise from cooking and chatters, wherever possible
- All guests will participate to keep the house clean and tidy. Please clean as you go after using the utilities
- Guests are responsible for keeping their own items secure. Please lock your bedroom door when leaving. Hosts will not take any responsibility for any loss
- No illegal drug use
- No pets allowed
- No smoking inside the house
- No parties may be held in the premise at any time
- All trash, crumbs, etc. will be cleaned up immediately after eating. All dishes, pots, pans, silverware, etc. will be washed, dried, and put away immediately after eating
- No one is allowed on the roof