Farm Home Tucked Away Hillside

4.90

Жилой дом целиком, хозяин: Carol

7 гостей, 2 спальни, 3 кровати, 1,5 ванной
Жилье целиком
Дом полностью в вашем распоряжении.
Расширенная уборка
Хозяин следует расширенному протоколу уборки.
Жилье
The private driveway takes you to this 1700's farm home nestled away with all the modern amenities sitting on ten private acres with breathtaking views. The yard is home to plenty of tables & chairs for outside dining (linen provided). The large beautiful kitchen is stocked with most everything you will need to prepare your meals. The kitchen is equipped with a double oven, smooth top cooking, refrigerator, dishwasher & microwave. The kitchen sits two at the counter & room for 4 other people at the high tabes. The large living room shares the dining room table. Has plenty of comfy leather recliners & couch with smart tv, filled bookshelves & games. The laundry room & powder room are conveniently located on the first floor & within close proximity to the pool area. The second floor has two bedrooms, a den, and a full bathroom. The main bedroom has a Sterns & Foster king-sized bed. The second bedroom has two double beds. The den is home to a twin bed with a couch & a private nook for reading. The full bath has double bowl vanity, bathtub, and fresh towels. There is an in-ground swimming pool in a private setting with views overlooking the stretches of sweeping butter valley farmland. A perfect place to see each season as it changes into the next.
The home is located 1/3 of a mile from a major artery (Route 100) that runs north to Lehigh Valley and south to Exton.

I am renting 75% of this large home and living in the separated remaining 25% of the home. There is a private entrance into the living room through the sunroom, and a parking-level basement entrance perfect for leaving ski equipment.

Где вы будете спать

Спальня 1
1 кровать King Size
Спальня 2
2 двуспальные кровати

Какие удобства вас ждут

Кухня
Wi-Fi
Бесплатная парковка на территории
Бассейн
Телевизор
Стиральная машина
Сушильная машина
Кондиционер
Внутренний дворик или балкон
Задний двор

Дата прибытия

Чтобы увидеть цену, укажите даты поездки
Прибытие
Укажите дату
Выезд
Укажите дату

4.90 из 5 звезд в 74 отзывах

Чистота
Точность
Общение
Местоположение
Прибытие
Соотношение цена/качество

Где вы будете

Barto, Пенсильвания, Соединенные Штаты

Хозяин: Carol

  1. Вступление в сообщество: март 2013 г.
  • 74 отзыва
  • Личность подтверждена
I love being an ARBNB Superhost. I also love my work as a Realtor.
  • Частота ответов: 100%
  • Время ответа: в течение дня
В целях безопасности не переводите деньги и не общайтесь за пределами сайта или приложения Airbnb.

Важная информация

Правила дома

Нельзя с питомцами

Здоровье и безопасность

Соблюдение расширенного протокола уборки Airbnb. Показать еще
Применяются правила социального дистанцирования и другие рекомендации Airbnb, связанные с пандемией
Датчик угарного газа
Датчик дыма
Залог за сохранность имущества: если вы нанесете ущерб жилью, вам придется заплатить до 183282₽

Правила отмены

Посмотрите другие варианты в г. Barto и поблизости

Другое жилье в г. Barto: