Come enjoy newly developed Cochrane, AB with all the luxuries of the city and coziness of the country. Centrally located to both the city of Calgary and the beautiful Rocky Mountains it is an ideal location for your holiday or business stay. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and furry friends (pets)
Cochrane is 35 minutes to downtown Calgary which offers fantastic nightlife, shows, and museums. Heading west it's only 1 hr. to the beautiful world renowned city of Banff which offers skiing, hiking, mountain climbing/biking, gondola rides, beautiful views, natural waterfalls, and wildlife.
Enjoy the busyness of the surrounding cities during the day and be able to rest at night in the relaxed environment of a small town (25,000 people). Enjoy the stars and having all the amenities nearby without the fight of the city traffic.
Other surrounding cities include Bragg Creek (20 min.), Lake Louise (1.5 hrs.), Edmonton (West Edmonton Mall - 3 hrs.), and Drumheller (Royal Tyrell Dinosaur Museum - 1.75 hrs.). Our property is 8 min. to the highway on the edge of Cochrane allowing for easy coming and going.
We offer a private basement for your enjoyment. The entrance is shared but you will have a bedroom, bathroom, and living room (Netflix included) to yourself, as well as access to a full kitchen, dining room, and living room on the main level.
Общение с гостями
We are very easy going and want to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We consider all of our guests friends. We are open to conversation or privacy as you desire.
Другие важные подробности
We have a medium sized very well socialized dog and are open to having you bring your pets as long as they are house-trained. A kennel is available for pets that need to be crated while away.
- Smoking is allowed outside on a private deck but not indoors
- Excessive drinking on the premises will not be tolerated although a bottle of wine, etc. is no problem.
- Presence of drugs will result in immediate eviction.
- Children under 2 years of age are welcome but being a childless home we are not baby-proofed nor do we have baby furniture.
- Quiet time after 11:00 PM as a courtesy to our quiet neighborhood although you are welcome to come and go as you please.
- Pets are allowed but must be house trained. A crate is available while away if they are used to being kenneled. If left out they must not be destructive. We will also expect you to dispose of any dog waste.
- Coffee and tea will be provided for your enjoyment.
- Mostly we hope that you will treat our home as your own, that you would feel as comfortable as if it was your own and also that you would respect our space as if it was your own.
We are a young couple (30) who love living in southern Alberta and are excited to share our beautiful scenery with you. Although new to hosting with Air BnB we have enjoyed several stays through the website and want to offer a cheaper way of enjoying this beautiful province to others. Erin is a born and raised New Yorker while Justin is a born and raised small town Albertan. Erin is an artistic music studio owner and Justin is a practical hands on electrician. Needless to say, we have a lot of variety and uniqueness in our environment. We love diversity! We enjoy travel although we haven't had the means to do a whole lot yet. We love our medium sized dog (Benny) who is a rescue from the Morley reserve and seriously the funniest animal we have ever met. We love being active (hiking, biking, etc.), drinking coffee, and meeting new people. We hope that you will fall in love with the charm and community of Cochrane the same way we have and that maybe we will meet some new friends along the way. Hope to see you soon!