This newly renovated home is well appointed with everything you would need during your getaway, family gathering, or business trip. There is plenty of room for a family gathering and quiet spaces to retreat and relax.
Wood burning fireplace (wood provided). Screened in porch, deck, and fire pit outside. Lots of privacy in a very nice 1 acre wooded lot.
The entire house is open to guests.
Общение с гостями
We like to give our guests as much space as they want. We will usually be there to greet you and show you around. After that, we are available if you need anything or have any questions.
Другие важные подробности
Complimentary linens, towels, and some toiletries are included.
Complimentary coffee and tea.
Hair dryer, iron & ironing board.
Laundry room with full size washer and dryer.
- Quiet hours from 10:00 PM - 7:00 AM
- Place all used towels & sheets on laundry room floor
- Place all used dishes and run dishwasher before leaving
- Leave all pots and pans clean and put away
- Roll out trash bins Thursday night, for trash pick up on Friday morning
- Our home accommodates a total of 6 guest, additional guest will be charged $30 per person per night.
- Reset heater thermostat to 65F or 73F during summer when leaving
- Smoking only allowed on deck or by fire pit
- Maximum 6 adults allowed
- NO PARTIES
Accommodations: Three (3) bedroom, two and one half (2.5) bath, two‐story house as described on Airbnb listing.
I (We), the undersigned, renting for vacation or business purposes, agree to the following:
1. CHECK‐IN & CHECK‐OUT TIMES: Check‐in time is after 3:00PM EST and check‐out is 11:00 AM. No early check‐ins or late check‐outs unless arrangements are made in writing, prior to arrival/ departure.
2. NO SMOKING: This is a non‐smoking home. Smoking is only allowed outside on the deck or fire‐pit area. Any sign of smoking inside the home will forfeit security deposit and may incurr additional cleaning charges.
3. PETS: Although we love our pets and are sure you love yours, pets are not allowed. Any evidence of pets in the home will result in forfeiture of security deposit and possible early termination of rental.
4. CONDITION OF PREMISES:
a) The property will be left in the same good and habitable condition as when entered upon arrival. Any damages or notable conditions found upon arrival will be reported to the Owner within one (1) hour of occupancy. I understand the property will be inspected prior to my (our) arrival and when I/ We depart. Otherwise, I (we) agree that repair costs for any damages may be posted to my (our) credit card, or, if I (we) are paying by check or money order, I (we) will promptly submit the moneys due for full cost of replacement/repair. I (we) shall be responsible for all damage, breakage and /or loss to the premises, except normal wear & tear and unavoidable casualties (deemed by Owner), which may result from Occupancy. I (we) acknowledge any loss and /or damage to the Property will result in a charge for replacement value to my (our) credit card, or if I (we) are paying by check or money order, I (we) will promptly submit the moneys due. I (we) agree that all glass, plumbing, household contents, etc., other equipment and fixtures will be in the same same condition at the time of departure as was presented at time of arrival or as installed during the term of the rental agreement. Reasonable wear and tear and damage by unavoidable fire and casualty are the only exceptions.
b) CLEANING FEE: In order to provide a clean and welcoming environment, a cleaning fee has been included in the price of booking for usual and normal cleaning. Any extra cleaning, which requires excessive time and effort to resolve (dirty pans or dishes, food residue on floors, furniture, walls) may incur additional charges or be deducted from security deposit.
5. USE OF PREMISES: I (We), our guests and visitors agree not to smoke in the unit, nor to bring on to the premises any hazardous materials. There will be no parties allowed in the unit or on the premises. All named renters, guests and visitors will maintain the unit and premises in good
order and appearance and conduct themselves in a manner conducive to the residential neighborhood. I (we) our guests and visitors, agree that any drug use on the property, or any disturbance, annoyance, endangerment, inconvenience of the neighbors, or use of the premises for any immoral or unlawful purposes, violation of any law or ordinance, or commit waste or nuisance on or about the premises will immediately terminate this rental agreement and occupancy of the premises. NO REFUND WILL BE GRANTED.This Agreement may not be assigned nor may the reservation be sublet, and is for the applicants use only. No changes to, or changing of the locks of the premises are permitted. I /We will not use premises as a location for amateur or professional film/video/photography shoots without prior consent and arrangement with Owner.
6. ENTRY TO UNIT: Owner or Owner’s Agent may enter the unit immediately in the event of an emergency and/or in order to perform necessary repairs, maintenance and cleaning; and with 24 hours’ notice, for normal maintenance or to show a prospective renter.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of overnight guests in the unit, including small children, infants and visitors, is not to exceed five (6) persons without prior permission from the Owner. If more than the maximum number is found to be occupying the leased property, I (we) agree that a charge of $75.00 per person will be made to my (our) credit card, or if I (we) are paying by check or money order, I (we) will promptly submit moneys due. Additionally, this Agreement may be immediately terminated without refund.
8. APPLIANCES: Should any of the appliances break down (i.e., stove, Internet connection, cable TV service, etc.), Renter shall notify Owner and Owner shall exert best efforts to have such appliance repaired within twenty‐four (24) hours of said notice.
9. RATE CHANGES: Rates are subject to change without notice up through the date in which this agreement is signed.
10. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to checkin.
11. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior agreements or representations made by the parties. Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
12. RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE AND EVICT: Owner reserves the right to refuse to rent the unit in its own discretion for any violation of this agreement. Owner reserves the right to evict any renter upon two (2) hours notice should renter engage in any behavior whatsoever which disturbs the quiet peace and enjoyment of the unit and/or its neighborhood. Owner also reserves the right to evict upon one (1) hour notice any renter who does not vacate the unit by the 11:00 AM check‐out time on the date in which renter is scheduled to vacate.
13. ACTS OF GOD: There shall be no refunds for Acts of God, as that term is most broadly defined (i.e., earthquakes, rainstorms, fires, civil unrest, etc.) unless a mandatory evacuation order has been issued that covers that actual unit.
14. HOLD HARMLESS: Renter explicitly acknowledges that the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness, as those terms are most broadly defined, that occurs in connection with their occupancy of the unit. Renter(s) agree to indemnify and hold Owner harmless from all liability, loss or damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the leased premises by me (us) their guests or invitees. Renter(s) agree to indemnify and save Owner harmless from all liability, loss or damage arising from any carelessness, neglect, or improper conduct of any persons entering, occupying or visiting the unit or its premises. The owners are not responsible for the loss and/or damage of personal belongings or valuables of the renter. By accepting this reservation and occupancy, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm, loss or damage, as those terms are most broadly defined, arising from their occupancy of the premises and others whom they invite to use the premises. To the fullest extent provided by law, Renter agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless owners in connection with their occupancy of the unit.