A beautiful two bed, two bath contemporary condo in the heart of town with the perks of new construction, but all the charm of P'town. One block from neighborhood favorites like Farlands, Yolk, Strangers & Saints, Wired Puppy, and the beach. The condo sleeps four people and has a gas fireplace, a washer/dryer, two dedicated parking spaces and a private patio with gas grill. Ideal for two couples or a couple of friends on vacation. No smoking or pets allowed. Discounts for repeat and multi-week.
This sophisticated condo has an open floor plan, but two separate master suites offer privacy. Each bedroom has its own en suite bath with full-sized shower.
The place is stocked with 600-TC Egyptian cotton sheets, All-Clad cookware, Kiehl's bath products, and uses Mrs. Meyers for cleaning. Its gourmet kitchen is fully equipped for any meal and a gas fireplace in the living room is terrific to set the mood. Original art throughout makes the space feel like home.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed in the property or on the outside rear patio or front porch.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight at the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors. Enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good and clean order.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. Bath towels and linens are not to be removed from the premises (e.g. taken to beach).
8. Pets are NOT allowed.
9. Parking: Parking is limited to two vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. License plate numbers of all vehicles that will be parked at the property must be registered at or before check-in. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
10. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the premises.
11. Garbage: All garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle located in the street-side shed near the mailboxes behind the house.
12. Fireplace: Fireplace is turned off from June through September; it is not operational during this time of the year.
13. Water and Septic: The property is on a septic system and public water service. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products or other inappropriate items have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.
14. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his reservation, the Rental Fee will be refunded as follows:
100% if canceled at least sixty (60) days prior to the Check-in Date. For a 100% refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made 60 full days prior to listing’s local check in time of 3:00 PM EST on the day of check in.
If the guest cancels less than 60 days in advance, the nights not spent are not refunded. If guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded.
15. If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
I HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE WITH THE RULES AND POLICIES, INCLUDING CANCELLATION POLICY.
Guest signature: _______
Print name: ___________