Mud huts were earlier built to give shelter from the heat of the desert. The huts have thick walls made with mud and these used to act as natural air conditioners and keep villagers cool. My hut is well appointed with a double bed and a sitting area inside. The bathroom is great too with all modern fixtures including a shower with hot and cold running water, a WC and a washbasin. To live like a local and to experience the romanticism of the desert, my Hut is the best bet for you.
- Please treat and respect this place like your home.
- No Smoking inside/near the tent (Allowed in the common areas).
- Please respect the privacy of other guests staying in the property.
- This property is located next to the dunes. Kindly preserve the environment around you.
- I don't charge for kids up to the age of 5. If you're planning on bringing children aged older than 5, kindly count them as extra guests.
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.
I hail from Barna - a small village outside Jaisalmer in the desert and dunes of Khuri. The Thar Desert has been my home - and one that I welcome all my friends to.
From home, I travelled to Gujarat, Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Goa and numerous places in Rajasthan itself. Travelling and seeing the diversity of the country gives one perspective and even as a citizen of India I felt the need to go and explore.
Another way of exploring of course, was airbnb and I welcome guests to my place to talk about my culture and learn a bit about theirs. So hopefully, I'll see you soon!