This is an excellent choice for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Situated in the heart of Athens, in Koukaki, and only a pleasant 7mins walk from the Acropolis Museum, the apartment is the ideal place to stay in Athens. Safe and central area with authentic taverns and metro. It is also sunny, comfortable and charming!
The apartment was recently renovated and offers everything a traveller needs...
A king size double bed in the bedroom (1.60 m) and comfortable sofa bed in the living room for two.
The apartment is spacious, 52 square meters, located on the third floor.
- Air condition
- LCD TV
- Quality towels and linen
Общение с гостями
The apartment is perfect for independent travelers.
I'll be in town and available for the guests.
You can reach me on my mobile phone at any time.
Другие важные подробности
We offer airport transfer for 35€.
Ask me for local events / festivals you can join during your stay.!
Also, please contact me to arrange the check in / check out time, that can be set to your needs.
• The apartment will be fully cleaned before your arrival and after your departure, but i ask that you ensure the apartment is tidy before you leave.
As is customary in this type of short-term vacation rental, there's no housekeeping service during your stay.
• If you travel with animals, tell me something about them before booking.
• Please notify me immediately via Airbnb if there are any problems with the apartment including plumbing, lighting, windows, leaks, etc. I will make every effort to ensure that repairs are carried out quickly and do not hamper your stay.
• Respect the local law about rest hours (03:00 pm till 05:00 pm and 11:00 pm till 07:00 am). I expect that you'll respect and enjoy the calm of the building's tenants.
• Please do not throw trash or paper towels in the toilet.
• Be responsible with the use of air-conditioning and electricity by turning the A/C units and lights off when they're not needed or when leaving the apartment.
• Do not use the air-conditioning unit when the doors and windows are open.
• Turn off the water heating after 20'.
• Don't use several electric appliances at the same time.
• Please replace anything you break. If, for some reason, you cannot replace something, please let me know so that i can replace it.
Before leaving the house please:
• Do not forget to switch off the water heater in the bathroom and kitchen.
• Do not forget to switch off the air-conditioner.
• The windows must be closed when you are out.
• Ensure that all doors are closed behind you when entering/leaving the entrance gate.
• On your check out, you can leave the keys inside the apartment, on the kitchen table, unless something else was agreed.
Please treat my apartment like you treat your own home.
Wishes for a pleasant stay!