Beautiful condo with a great location near the Tahoe Rim Trail. Large front deck to relax on in the sun and small private deck with a hot tub. Great for intimate get togethers with friends, hiking, or just relaxing in the summer. Easy walk to the pool with transportation down to the casinos the beach and heavenly village or stay at home and cook in the newly updated kitchen.
Note: Like many places in Tahoe there are a number of stairs (68 to be exact). The view is worth the walk.
1. Please no smoking in the house. (This will cost you your deposit as it is expensive to clean furniture to remove the smell.) Luckily, there is a large front deck and back porch so you can enjoy the views with your cigarette.
2. When smoking outside, please dispose of cigarettes butts properly. Do not throw them over the railing as they are a big fire hazard.
3. No pets of any kind permitted on the property.
4. No parties or events on the property. Quiet times are from 10pm to 7am. Please respect the neighbors right to quiet.
5. Guests are not permitted to invite ANYONE into the property without prior written permission.
6. You must be 25 or older to rent the home.
7. No glitter in the house. No seriously, it's incredibly difficult to clean up.
8. No glass in or around the hot tub.
9. Take off snow boots at the door and place on boot mat. (You will see what I mean when you walk in)
10. Treat my place like it is yours... or better :)
У этого хозяина 2 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Midwesterner that moved to San Francisco longer ago than I care to admit. I love to travel, ski, camp, run, and do just about anything outdoors.
I am not sure what else to write. So we will start there.