Our holiday cottage is a comfortably furnished private fully fenced self contained home which is pet and children friendly in the charming community of Old Tewantin. It is around 10 minutes by car to Main Beach at Hastings Street. A short walk to the Noosa River and parks. A 2.5 kilometre walk to Gympie Terrace and the sailing club. Ferries are available from the Tewantin Marina to Hastings Street.
We love the privacy and relaxation available at Tewantin. We usually walk our doggies by the river in the early morning two blocks from the house and then take the car to Main Beach early morning to swim and walk in the national park. We sometimes breakfast at Hastings Street or in Poinciana Street at Tewantin on our way home.
The whole of the home except for the locked carport is available for guests. The backyard is great for pets and for children. A gardener attends fortnightly to blow paths pick up fronds and to mow monthly.
Общение с гостями
You are welcome to call me in the event that you need assistance or information during your stay. We have organised for cleaners to attend to service the house - change linen and clean every 7 days.
- Our home has not been child proofed. If young children stay parents are responsible for their supervision and for their safety. The cupboards in the home are not child proofed. No blanks are provided for power points. The back deck has stainless wire between floor and rails and could be a hazard for a toddler.
- We would prefer that pets do not lie on the lounge or the beds. Our dogs sleep on their own beds in the 3rd bedroom. In the event that you have doggies who are lounge lizards please ensure they are clean and that they sit on a towel or another washable cover.
- We retain the garage for the storage of our personal possessions. If your vehicle is a small to medium vehicle you can park inside the yard and close the front gates behind you. There is also parking on the verge however please ensure that you do not block the footpath or impinge on the neighbour's properties.
- Our cleaner/property managers will provide linen and towels. There are additional towels and linen in the hall cupboard. Please feel free to use those items if needed however our cleaners will only wash and replace the linen supplied by them so it will be necessary for you to wash dry and return the linen or towels to the cupboard.
- A home doctor service operates on the Sunshine Coast. It would sensible over the holiday period to ensure that you have access to the service and are aware of the location of the local hospital.
- There is no first aid kit in the home. Please ensure you bring with you a first aid kit.
- Check out is 11.00 am unless otherwise arranged.