Located in the heart of Bushwick, you'll love my apartment because of the location, price, and charm! This cozy room is furnished with a full size bed, nice lighting, and a big closet. The apt is located above our cooperative community art space and vintage shop - GG's Social Trade & Treasure Club. We have exhibitions and events happening regularly and you're welcome to engage if you'd like to. The trains are a 10 minute walk and are a quick 20 minute ride into Manhattan.
This is a three bedroom apartment. You will be sharing the space with me and other airbnb guests. The apartment is a pre-war, non-renovated, funky, imperfect space.
You'll have full use of the kitchen/living/dining room and bathroom. Feel free to use the fridge, spices/condiments, and cook all you like!
Общение с гостями
Please feel free to message me you need something.
- Quiet hours after 12am
- No smoking in the apartment
- Please dont turn the heat up, temperature is set at 71F/22C
- Treat my apartment like you are a guest in a shared home, not a hotel
- Clean up after yourselves, do your dishes, and throw garbage away
- No using hair dye of any kind anywhere in the apartment
- No using scented air fresheners, cleaners, or candles
У этого хозяина 81 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы