Professionally managed/ cleaned rental near Penn Station in the heart of Station North Arts District. Walking distance to Mount Vernon, the Peabody, Walters, restaurants/ bars, impact hub co working space. 45 mins by train to Washington DC. Renovated one bedroom apartment w queen sized bed and a queen sized pull out couch. Full kitchen, washer and dryer in the apartment. Reasonably priced secure parking is avail at Penn Station. Central heat and ac.
Entire private apartment with dishwasher, washer and dryer, central heat and ac. Well equipped kitchen with cookware, dishes, coffee maker etc. Cable TV and high speed wireless internet. Hair dryer, and hand held clothes steamer also provided. Professionally managed and cleaned.
Self check in, you will be give a 4 digit code for the door upon confirmation of your reservation, this will be activated at your check in time then cleared out after your departure ( secure access, the codes are changed for every guest).
Общение с гостями
I will not be present, but available via text and email throughout your stay.
Другие важные подробности
Less the 10 minutes from JHU Homewood campus, Union Memorial Hospital. @ 10 minutes from Hopkins Medical School and hospital. Walking distance to MICA. The security deposit is only charged if damages are discovered after the stay.
-No drugs, no parties,no smoking, no more the 4 guests allowed in the apartment. Lost keys are $100. No pets without prior permission and a required pet fee.
- This is a residential building, please treat it as such and respect the neighbors by making sure the front entry is locked and observing quiet hours between 10pm and 8am.
- For the safety of all guests and residents the building requires criminal background check. The website to complete this will be sent to you upon confirmation. This is completely secure and NOT a credit check. If you have 2 or more positive reviews and have gone through the Airbnb verification process w a legal state/ national/ foreign ID this could be waived.
- There is parking available, but not included in the price. Penn Station has a lot that is @ $12 a day or $2 an hour. Street parking is hit or miss, but usually available. This location is NOT car dependent - easy access to the train, buses, uber, zip car and bike shares .
- Self check in and check out, check in is avail after 230 pm. Check out is 11 am or before. Contact me if you need early check in/ late check out. It will depend on if there is a stay before or after your reservation., please no noise other then quiet inside voices between 10pm and 8 am.
- Station North Arts District is a vibrant, diverse city neighborhood. If you are looking for a suburban type experience this is probably not a great fit.