Ocean Rest is a cosy beach shack, perfect for couples and small families to enjoy the south coast.
Enjoy Circuit Beach and Grandfathers Cove less than two minute stroll away. This beach shack in Lilli Pilli takes full advantage of its private coastal location.
Fully equipped with everything you could need (excluding linen) to enjoy and explore the NSW south coast. Family friendly with portacot and booster seat available.
Note: Upstairs house sleeps 4 persons only.
Welcome to Ocean Rest, to ensure the property continues to be a great place for you and others in the future to holiday and relax, we ask that you keep the following in mind during your stay, and leave the property in a similar state to which you found it.
There are 3 beds upstairs (1 queen and 2 single beds). Downstairs has 1 double bed. A porta-cot is also available. The downstairs of the property is separate to the top, so not suitable for young children. Access is via the carport only.
All bookings are accepted on the basis that utmost care and consideration is given to the premises and neighbors by holiday occupants.
Occupation of premises is in the absolute discretion of the owner, causing nuisance or annoyance to adjoining or neighboring properties will result in your tenancy being TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY.
You will have access to the entire property.
The property has everything you could need EXCLUDING LINEN (SHEETS, TEA TOWELS and BATH TOWELS).
Property has doonas, pillows and extra blankets.
Doona covers and mattress protectors laundered between every stay.
Общение с гостями
We are available by phone for emergencies and questions, but will never be on site as located in Canberra. We have friendly locals who can assist if there is a problem.
Другие важные подробности
Please be mindful of the neighbours, some of whom are permanent residents in the area.
- Maximum of 6 guests at 1 time
- The property must not be used for unlawful purposes.
- All guests must conduct themselves in a proper manner so as not to cause a nuisance, including excess noise, or interfere with the use or enjoyment of the property for other occupiers or neighbouring properties. Unruly, loud or offensive behaviour will not be tolerated. If complaints are received this may result in termination of the booking and loss of unused balance of accommodation.
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. Immediate termination of the booking without refund may result.
- It is the guests responsibility to maintain the cleanliness of the property during the lease period.
- All guests are responsible for keeping the property secure during their stay and will be responsible for any theft or damage due to neglect in this area.
- Council rubbish bin collection occurs Tuesday weekly for general waste (red topped bins) & fortnightly for recycling (yellow topped bins) Please place bins on the curb the evening before or at the end of your stay.
- Ocean Rest is strictly a NO SMOKING property. We would appreciate you only smoke outside, and that all butts are put in the bins or removed from the property.
- Please ensure that no seafood or fish are scaled or cleaned on the premises.
- It would be greatly appreciated if any damage, losses or breakages are reported to the owner. We understand breakages sometimes happen, but to ensure that all visitors have the same amenities we’d appreciate your cooperation so we can replace any broken or damaged items. You are required to allow repair and or service personnel to enter premises for the purpose of conducting any repair or service deemed necessary by the Owner.
- The property although renovated still has aged pipes, we’d appreciate if you did not flush any foreign items down the toilets. Please use rubbish bins provided.
- Please be careful with the heater, once alight the box exterior is extremely hot to touch. PLEASE DO NOT LET SMALL CHILDREN TOUCH THE WOOD HEATER Additional wood can be purchased at Shell Service Station Batemans Bay for approximately $13. Please feel free to collect kindling/wood from the property. Please note that the wood heater SHOULD NOT be used during the summer period.
- A spare key to the downstairs bunkhouse and laundry is kept in the pantry cupboard to allow easy access when there are multiple guests. Please return this key to the pantry on your return for other visitors. Please also ensure that all keys are returned to the keybox, and the keybox is locked on your departure.
- Please check wardrobes and drawers to make sure personal items are not forgotten. All rubbish is removed from the house and placed in the outside garbage bins. Any excess rubbish should be taken to Surf Beach tip. The dishwasher is empty and all kitchen items are clean and put away. Please ensure all windows and doors (including downstairs) are locked, keys are returned to the key safe and the key safe is locked. Please call Karen if you have any significant problems during your stay.