Located in the heart of Mobile, this fully remodeled two-bedroom town home is perfect for a weekend getaway. Close to the University of South Alabama (0.1 miles), Spring Hill College (3 miles) and the Mobile Regional Airport (4 miles), as well as other attractions including Pour Baby (a local wine bar), The Brick Pit BBQ and Wintzell's Oyster House.
With huge windows and skylights, a private patio and 20 ft ceilings in the common space, this new-renovated town home is perfect for a weekend getaway. Prepare a home-cooked meal in the bright and sunny kitchen or cozy up on the oversized sectional to watch a movie on the Smart TV.
Guests will enjoy the newly remodeled, fully equipped kitchen, 2 Smart TVs with complimentary Wi-fi, washer and dryer, and private patio. The town home is yours to enjoy, so put your feet up, get comfy and stay a while.
Общение с гостями
We can have as much or little contact with you as you'd like during your visit. We love meeting new people, so please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable.
1. We love and take good care of our home, so we ask that you care for it the same way we would.
2. If you are traveling with a pet, please let us know in advance. As long as they're potty trained, clean and quiet, they are welcome! We ask that you clean up any messes they leave during your stay.
3. We are a smoke-free property, inside and outside on the property.
4. We ask that you be respectful of our neighbors and other guests. Please keep the noise to an appropriate level for the time of day it is.
5. If you recycle like us, please leave your rinsed plastic, glass and paper in the black bin in the garage.