This classic farmhouse is close to Herning but fully surrounded by active farmland. It's an amazing getaway for families, couples, small gatherings, etc, and it's rustic nature is its charm, so you should be ready for that. It's an awesome homebase for concerts at Boxen, hockey games, football matches, Messecenter events, or other arrangements (but a car is recommended). Enjoy your stay!
Другие важные подробности
There are lots of beds, so this home can sleep a large group of people each night, but there is only about a minute of hot water for each shower, so you learn to take turns and live slowly :) (it heats up again after 5-10 minutes).
- Hot water showers last a couple minutes before the tank needs to refill and reheat.
- House heat provided by woodstove and some electric heaters.
- There are no nearby neighbors but there are some friends from other farms who walk or ride horses on the driveways once in a while.
- Guests can request a full-time or part-time host to assist with meals, fires, wayfinding, etc.
- Barns are full of old equipment and should be off-limits to unaccompanied children.
- There is some bedding available but it's best for guests to bring their own sleeping bags when they can.
У этого хозяина 22 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am an American teacher and musician living in DK with my half-Danish wife and our two young daughters. My wife was born here, I was born in NYC, but we both grew up in western NY and have been visiting DK together for 20 years. We have lived here since 2013.