Об этом жилье
I host international college students in Homestay and also enjoy hosting travelers passing through town. I have a bunk bed in my downstairs TV room available in my roomy south hill home. There is a great back deck behind the house with a BBQ in a nice garden setting.
You may have the opportunity to meet people from other parts of the world since I do long term Homestay's for International college students studying abroad.
The twin over full size bunk bed is in a shared space on the side of my tv room downstairs (close to the laundry closet so you may want ear plugs). The full size bottom half of the bunk can accommodate a couple or single person, and the top twin bed can accommodate a single person
There's a roomy upstairs living room, a downstairs living room (which the bed is to the side of making it a shared space), and a large outdoor space with BBQ setup & hammock for naps (summertime).
Your bathroom is upstairs, there is also an alternate bathroom downstairs available.
We are a house full of guys, so please set your cleanliness expectations accordingly keeping in mind you are not being charged a cleaning fee. I do my best to keep things as nice as I can, and I expect the same from everyone else.
You will have access to laundry machines ($5 per load), wireless internet, the kitchen and dishes (dirty dishes go in dishwasher please), BBQ, the refrigerator, towels, bathroom, and common spaces.
Общение с гостями
I prefer to interact with my guests and do some fun activities if we both have energy and time, but am respectful of your time and space if you need it. You will likely need to see yourself out in the morning because I leave for work very early weekdays.
Другие важные подробности
I don't like to turn away anyone so there could be additional guests being hosted on the couches or the other half of the bunk during your stay so you must be ok with that.
1. Please don't let the cat outside. Keep her out of the downstairs living room with the gate so she doesn't go in there when your gone.
2. If you smoke, smoke outside. No illegal drugs and no weed please. Drinking permitted in moderation.
3. Please pre rinse and put your dirty dishes in the dishwasher after your meal is finished. Make sure and pick up after yourself please.
4. Please don't eat food you didn't bring yourself, and make sure to take home what you bring when you check out.
5. Do not invite guests to the house.
6. Park on the street, for your security please bring valuables inside.
7. Please be respectful of my roommates who are studying and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
8. Remove shoes inside the house.
9. With no cleaning fee added, and to keep prices low, I ask that you please be sure to leave the area as clean as you found it. Make sure your trash is in the bin. Remove linens and pillow cases and put them in the hamper before you leave.
10. Not a private room so please change clothes in the bathroom, & no XXX activities please.
У этого хозяина 3 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I'm enjoy the outdoors and I spend a lot of time hiking and mountaineering when I'm not at my regular daytime job as a structural CAD designer. I enjoy traveling and have been to about 30 different countries. I'm looking forward meeting local people with AirBNB while out adventuring and living vicariously through my guests the rest of the time!