An exceptionally bright and spacious 2-bedroom flat in a lovely residential neighbourhood. It's the perfect pad for exploring the city, with fast connections to major airports and only 15 mins from Central London! Notting Hill and South Kensington (where you can find some of the best museums) are only 10 min away by public transport.
Perfect for all sorts of travellers, from families to groups of friends, looking for a quiet place to relax. There are two cozy double bedrooms for you to catch a good night's sleep and the open-plan kitchen/living room is ideal for hanging out after a long day of sightseeing!
There are plenty of good local pubs and restaurants, but if you prefer to cook at home, the kitchen is well equipped with an oven, cooker and large fridge/freezer.
Both bedrooms are generous in size, with more than enough storage space for your clothes and other essentials. They also have large windows, allowing lots of natural light to stream in.
The bathroom has a power shower, with hot water on demand and fluffy towels, to leave you feeling refreshed and ready for the day.
You'll have full access to this entire comfortable and spacious flat. It's situated in a quiet residential neighbourhood, with secure access to the block of flats.
Общение с гостями
My place is currently managed by My Property Host who will communicate with you from throughout the booking process and during your stay. Their super friendly team is available 24/7 to help you with anything you need.
Другие важные подробности
The flat is in a safe residential neighbourhood, with secure access to the block, for added peace of mind.
It's on the third floor, but there is a lift, so travellers with lots of luggage or disabilities are catered for.
If you are drying clothes or towels in the bathroom, please open the windows. The atmosphere can become quite damp otherwise.
For check-in after 22.00 there is a £20 charge.
We do our best to ensure you have everything you need, but if we can help in any way during your stay, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
1. No parties
2. No extra guests (unless previously agreed with us)
3. No 3rd party booking
4. All guests must present their passport/ID upon check-in
5. For check-ins between 21:30 and 23:30 and 07:00 and 09:00 there is a £20 fee
6. For check-ins between 23:30 and 01:00 there is a £50 fee
7. For check-ins between 01:00 and 07:00 there will a fee. Please contact us and we will agree to a fee depending on your arrival time
8. If you break something, let us know before you check-out so that we can replace it before the next guest arrives
9. All guests agree upon entering the apartment to not use this apartment to engage in illegal activity or to behave in an anti-social manner. The guests agree during unsocial hours not take part in any activities that could cause disturbance to the neighbours or others
I'm a creative from London and a keen traveller myself. I've lived here for many years and it's a lovely spot - the flat is really cozy and the neighbourhood has a village feel, despite being so close to central London. I am sure you'll feel right at home!