It's one of the most accessible place in Baguio City. The Jeepney line is just in front of the building, which passes by the city center. The condominium is at the 2nd Floor of a newly built 5 storey building. Clean, comfortable and affordable.
It's very spacious. It is a 2 bedroom unit with Kitchen, Dining area and living room area.
1. They are entitled for a one slot parking space.
2. They can use the Wifi common space equipped with tables and chairs.
TRANSIENT/LODGING RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Check in 2:00 pm, Check- out time is 12:00 noon, guests above 9 y/o are considered adults; 5 y/o & below are free of charge.
2. REQUIRED BILLS must be paid upon check-in; ALL GUESTS must have to register in our transient logbook with valid id's for security & transparency purposes.
3. AFTER USE; Keep the TRANSIENT Premises CLEAN (CR/BR, LAUNDRY AREA, KITCHEN AND DINING) everybody is required to clean his or her own dirt’s.
4. Guests must take good care of their own belongings. The Management will not be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred.
5. Flammable’s are NOT allowed to be stored inside the room.
6. No heavy trunks or anything as deemed inappropriate by the Management should be stored in the room.
7. If any abandoned luggage or lost and found items are not claimed by the guest after a maximum storage period of 15 calendar days, the Management has the right to dispose of these items.
8. Pets are allowed on the TRANSIENT premises BUT GUESTS ARE RESPONSIBLE.
9. No gambling and drinking liquor or any kind or unlawful behavior is permitted.
10. Keep silence on the TRANSIENT premises.
11. No visitors are allowed on the TRANSIENT premises after 8:00 pm.
12. No changing of rooms or transfer of rooms is allowed without the permission of the MANAGEMENT.
13. Guests are held responsible for any damage done to the furniture / decoration or other facilities inside the transient.
14. All electric appliances should be switched off and the doors/windows should be closed when guests go out.
15. smoking is NOT allowed INSIDE THE ROOMS.
16. EXCEPT CELLPHONE CHARGERS, LAPTOPS AND PERSONAL GADGETS. No electric appliance and furniture is to be installed inside the room without the permission of the Management.
17. Cooking or any ignition is not allowed in the room. PLEASE USE THE KITCHEN AREA.
18. The room key is kept by the guest. Any damage and loss will be subject to a fine.
19. Our staff may check the room from time to time.
20. Visitors are not allowed to stay/ sleep with the guests without informing the management.
21. In case of violation of the above regulations or any misconduct as deemed to cause others’ inconvenience or discomfort, the Management reserves the right to ask the guest to leave.
22. The Management reserves the right to alter or amend the above regulations without any notice. In case of any query, please contact the MANAGEMENT.
У этого хозяина 84 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
My family and I loves traveling around the Philippines and abroad. We have experienced staying at different Airbnb listings which really encouraged me to be an active member of the Airbnb community.