Welcome to our lovely Victorian home overlooking Mina Park. With lots of original features including a working open fireplace, wooden floors, our house is a little haven in the city of Bristol.
We have french doors in the kitchen that lead to our cute garden with outdoor seating, and there's a surprising amount of green space considering we're only 1 mile from the city centre. Enjoy and Relax....
St Werburghs also has some of the best cafes and restaurants that Bristol has to offer.
Warm, cosy and thermostat controlled, our end of terrace house is tucked away with beautiful views over Mina Park. We have full wifi, and a smart TV with all the usual online apps (iplayer, Netflix etc), and there is a range of DVDs and Blu Ray's available for you to watch. We have a coffee bean grinder and coffee machine in the kitchen for your daily caffeine hit! A travel cot can be provided for your stay too if needed.
Guests are welcome to use the whole house and the garden.
Общение с гостями
I will be nearby if you have any questions at all!
Другие важные подробности
The tumble dryer is in the shed outside.
- Firstly tell us a bit about yourself when you book - who you are, who you are booking for and anything that might be relevant to your stay.
- No smoking in the house, but you are welcome to smoke in the garden if you wish.
- The house is usually quiet from about 7pm in the evening. You will have your own set of keys and are very welcome to come and go as you like while you are here, but we ask that you are mindful of the neighbours!
- Please turn the heating off when you leave the house to conserve heating, but do feel free to use it as you need whilst you are indoors.
- PLEASE use the pole in the bathroom to pull the top window open a little when you take a shower. Likewise please close it whenever you leave the house. This will help us prevent condensation in the bathroom.
-Please lock the back door whenever you go out
- At the end of your stay, please put the keys back in the keysafe!
Many thanks and enjoy your stay!!!!
У этого хозяина 25 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Cannot live without 1980's comedy, especially The Three Amigos, Cadbury's (I know), comfy pillows, dancing, and good documentaries. Favourite destinations are Israel, Tasmania, Porlock and New York.