You are invited to our detached apartment with mountain views and tranquil privacy. Watch our free-range chickens graze or drive 2 miles to Pisgah Brewing for award winning craft beer and hard cider.
Tucked away like a treehouse in a wooded neighborhood, our cabin includes extra amenities such as:
Full-size, stackable washer/dryer
Full bath with walk-in shower
Wi-fi and Direct TV
Private porch with chiminea (firewood provided)
A/C and gas heat
All linens, dishes for 4, 2 burner stove, pots & pans, microwave, small refrigerator/freezer, Keurig, toaster, and utensils
Futon (sleeps 2)
Four miles from downtown Black Mountain
Fourteen miles to downtown Asheville
Sugar and Beech Mountains less than two hours away in Boone which are the largest ski resorts in our area.
Cataloochee Ski Resort is approximately an hour away.
Private entrance with parking in driveway.
Общение с гостями
We hope to meet you and show you around when you arrive. We also live on the property and have provided keyless entry to the cabin for your convenience in case our paths do not cross. We do have a friendly dog, and a small flock of chickens.
Другие важные подробности
Woodsey Cabin is conveniently located near many attractions within a 30 mile radius.
- Montreat College and Warren Wilson College are 7 and 6 miles away respectively
- Plenty of hiking trails and waterfalls nearby
- Biltmore Estate is 13 miles away
- At least 20 craft breweries in the Asheville and Black Mountain area
- The Blue Ridge Parkway/Folk Art Center is 15 minutes away
- Mt. Mitchell State Park is 1 hour away
- Snowskiing at three different resorts such as Cataloochee, Sugar Mtn., and Beech Mtn.
- Two fantastic coffee shops ~ Dynamite and The Driplolator located in Black Mountain
*We have owned another airbnb property with another couple for the past two years with a "Super Host" rating.
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events