You’ll love our place because of the space, the near outdoors, the neighborhood, the light, and the bed. Our place is good for couples and business (URL HIDDEN) place is close everything: Malba Museum, Jardín Botánico, Museo de Arte Decorativo, Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes, Bosques & Hipódromo de Palermo, Jardín Japonés, Jardín Botánico, Plaza Francia,Cementerio Recoleta, Alto Palermo & Paseo Alcorta Shoppings, Centro Cultural Recoleta, Buenos Aires Design, Cinemark Palermo & Village Cinemas.
It is a very big, luminous apartment in a quite building from the 50s. The place is lovely in a special unique way. Nothing fancy nor neglected, everything we have comes from trips, artist friends or special places.
The street is perfect, without commerce but in half a block you are in huge parks and half a block, to the other side, you have most of public transportations. If you like art is the best area, near some of the most important museums of the city. You have stores, supermarkets, cinemas, shoppings, bike paths, parks, banks, everything in small radio walking distance.
You´ll get access to the huge living room with a big wooden table. A big and confortable luminous main bedroom, a complete bathroom and a smaller one, the kitchen, the laundry space.
Общение с гостями
We are more than happy to suggest or recommend places or things to do in Buenos Aires.
Другие важные подробности
We do not watch TV, so there´s no TV CABLE. You have wifi and a DVD player connected to a TV.
- Respect Common Areas from Building
- Please do not make disturbing noises
- Please do not throw things through the windows
- Please take care of wooden floors and tables
- Please do not throw things to toilet or drains
- Please do not use towels to clean the floor or kitchen.
- Please remember to turn off the lights and air conditioning everytime you leave the apartment.
- Please try to keep the flat tidy. This is our home, so we really appreciate your efforts to look after it.
- On the day of your check out please take out the garbagge and wash the dishes.
- Please let us know If something breaks or stops working so we can replace it for our next guest.
- Please close windows every time you leave the apartment, there are storms.
- Please do not through water on wooden floors.
- We love our home and we hope you have a lovely time in it. Please treat it as if it was your own.
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.
We are a couple that work in the film industry.