Espresso machine to enjoy the Melbourne's coffee culture!
Perfectly located in the heart of CBD within the FREE TRAM ZONE, close to Melbourne's tourist attractions, shopping, cafes, restaurants, public transport.
You’ll love my place because of the cosiness, and the location. My place is good for business travellers, friends and families (with kids).
Amazing place for you and family to gather.
FREE TRAM ZONE
Home Broadband W-Fi included.
40 inch TV
The apartment features:
Two bedrooms with built-in-wardrobe - Queen sized beds with fresh linens
Fully equipped Kitchen with Oven and dishwasher
Cooling & Heating split system
Washing Machine & Clothes Dryer
There is a sofa bed provided for the fifth guest, with bedding and additional towel provided.
- Clean bed sheets, pillowcases, bath towels
- Complimentary hand-wash, shower gel, hair shampoo
- Internet Access/Wi-Fi
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling air-conditioner
- Full Kitchen facilities, with utensils, cutlery, crockery
- Washing Machine (Detergent provided)
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- LCD TV
- Pocket Wi-Fi modem may be provided during your stay (Please enquire beforehand)
Другие важные подробности
I am more than happy to show you around the apartment when I hand the keys over during your stay. If you have any issues or concerns with the place, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am also happy to point out my favourite cafes, restaurants, and bars around Melbourne.
You can ask me any questions about your stay in Melbourne and what it has to offer and I'll try my best to answer them.
Please provide your flight details, arrival time and departure time so that I can plan the time for me to meet you and for the cleaners to come in.
Before you arrive, we'll organize a time to meet at the apartment. Upon arrival in Melbourne, just SMS me when you are leaving Tullamarine airport, and when you're 15 minutes away from the apartment if possible.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
Standard check-in is from 3pm and check-out by 10am. We will try to be flexible and accommodate your requests, subject to availability. Please make special requests in advance. For guests arriving early, it's fine to drop off luggage, we'll just be there cleaning. However, bear in mind that we will not be held responsible for your belongings; keep your valuables with you.
Simple rule #1 is to please take care of the apartment and leave it in a similar condition upon arrival.
• Please present your ID card or a Passport upon Check-in.
• Check in is at 3pm. Please let me know your ETA and I will try to organise a time to check you in at your preferred time.
During Your Stay:
• Strictly No Smoking, No Pets, No Big Parties (These may result in costs for extra cleaning, wear and tear, damages and repairs).
• Please keep noise to an acceptable level.
• No smoking, no consumption of alcohol in the common areas. Failure to follow these rules may incur a fine of up to $5,000.00
• The use of the apartment for any illegal purposes is strictly prohibited.
• The apartment comfortably accommodates 5 guests. Unless agreed to prior, the maximum number of guests is 5 people (including children 2+ years).
• Please do not move any furnitures around.
• Please note that the cleaning fee as part of the reservation that you are paying on Airbnb is for standard cleaning, which includes washing and changing fresh linen, general cleaning and tidying, vacuum and sweeping, and cleaning toilets.
• The apartment should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Crockery, Cutlery, Utensils, Appliances to be cleaned after use. Failure to clean the equipment and appliances may incur a surcharge of up to $100 from the deposit.
• Cleaning of bed linen and towels not required. However unremovable stains will incur additional charges.
• Rubbish should also be removed.
• Standard checkout time is 10am. Please let me know if you require later check out, subject to availability. Failure to do so may incur extra charges up to the full daily rate.
С 10 ноябрь 2017 - 31 март 2018 минимальная продолжительность бронирования — 3 ночи.
I have lived in Melbourne since 2008. I love Melbourne for its culture, people, unique lane ways, cafes, brunch places (I am a foodie addict!), relaxed lifestyle.
I enjoy travelling abroad as I get to experience different culture and different people. There is nothing like travelling and still have a place that feels like home. Our aim is to provide you with a lovely accommodation during your visit to Melbourne.