Hello! The private room available is located just outside of Portland on the third floor of a quiet and well maintained apartment complex. This is the perfect spot for business travelers, couples, and solo adventurers as you are only 1 mile from the closest MAX light rail station. Nearby are the local amenities (Starbucks, grocery stores, 24 Hour Fitness), and about a 15 minute drive from some great Portland restaurants, pubs, and sights!
Guests will have access to all common living spaces including the kitchen, living room, dining room, bathroom, and patio. My own private bedroom will be off limits.
Общение с гостями
I am available to give suggestions for locations to site-see, eat, drink, and play! I am also available at all times for issues regarding the room or property.
Другие важные подробности
When you request, please send me a quick message telling me a little bit about yourself, the reason for your visit, and when you would like to check in/out.
- Your private room will come complete with vaulted ceilings, a comfy queen sized bed, shared bathroom, use of the kitchen, and coffee/tea. There is even a nature preserve (Mt. Talbert) complete with trails just a short walk from the apartment. Whether you prefer to keep to yourself, or have someone to tell you about local spots, I am happy to accommodate you.
- Things you should know: As this is an apartment complex, guests should be respectful and aware of their noise level at all times.
- There is a full kitchen for your use, but please clean up after yourself.
- I have a small pet bird, so you must be ok with a little bird chatter now and then!
- No more than two guests in the house; no parties
- Please no children or pets
- Check in is set at 5pm as I work full time during the week. Check in times may be flexible, especially on weekends
Hello! My name is Katelyn and I am a middle school science teacher in the Portland area! I live with my lovebird Apollo, and love to get out and explore all that the Pacific Northwest has to offer. On weekends I can be found hiking in the Gorge, checking out a local brewery, mastering new recipes in the kitchen, grading papers (#teacherlife), or heading to my crossfit gym.