Об этом жилье
Enjoy the harbour views from the balcony of this spacious and bright, 2 double bedroom apartment, situated between North Sydney CBD and Crows Nest. With parquetry wood floors and clean lines throughout, this spacious apartment is around 100m square internally, offering an open, uncluttered feeling. Located just 3 minutes' walk to the many eateries of Crows Nest and 15 minutes walk to North Sydney CBD, with great bus and train routes just moments away and a single car garage. Family friendly.
The apartment includes:
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- High speed unlimited WiFi internet connection
- Apple TV with Netflix subscription on a 42 LED TV with bluetooth soundbar
- Outdoor gas BBQ
- Two large double bedrooms with new queen beds and good storage. Great for sharing - no one draws the short straw on the bedroom choice! ;)
- There is also an inflatable single mattress available
- Porta cot kept on site for use with little ones - please advise if you need linen for this prior to arrival
- Large living space, with separate dining area that can seat 6
- Lounge area with district and harbour views, get comfy on the well-loved King furniture leather sofa
- Study desk area
- Separate, fully equipped kitchen with microwave oven, oven/grill, cooktop, fridge and walk in pantry
With the cafes, restaurants and bars of Crows Nest just moments away, this apartment is perfectly placed for a Sydney holiday. Just minutes' walk to restaurants, cafes, harbour parks, the North Sydney CBD, trains and buses.
This beautiful apartment is all yours during your stay and is rented in its entirety, not as a shared space, so your privacy is guaranteed.
Общение с гостями
My partner Suzie and I are available on email, text message or by phone. We pride ourselves on being responsive.
Другие важные подробности
We respect our neighbours and ask that you do too. We'd ask you to kindly not wear heeled shoes on the hardwood floor.
- Loss of keys = forfeit deposit for lock change
- Strictly no parties - please respect our neighbours
У этого хозяина 51 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
My partner Suzie and I have lived in and loved Elizabeth Bay for around 7 years now. I've lived a lot of places, and I've found none better. I'm sure you'll love it too!
I work in the CBD and love my "commute" to and from work, on foot via Woolloomooloo and the Domain.
When I'm not doing that, I'm busy being a dad to my beautiful little girl and when I have time, I'm riding my motorbike, playing soccer, singing on stage or just hanging with the ones I love, enjoying good food and wine.
I'm looking to connect with friendly, respectful visitors who are keen to enjoy all that Sydney has to offer. I'll do whatever I can to make your stay more enjoyable. :-)
Снимая жилье на Airbnb, вы останавливаетесь в чьих-то домах.