Shakespeare Cottage is in Niagara On the Lake in a picturesque neighbourhood. Enjoy a short stroll to town along the lake and golf course or a 3 minute drive to "Town". You will discover shops, art galleries, restaurants, spas, Music Niagara & the Shaw Festival. The surrounding wineries can be reached by car, bike trails or walking tours in minutes. We will meet you at the property when you arrive. We look forward to assisting you with any inquiries and welcome you to Shakespeare Cottage.
We are proud of our cottage. It contains a spacious open concept combining an area for entertainment (satellite TV and WIFI) sitting room by a fireplace (for a rest or relaxation time) and a lovely dining room. Our large custom kitchen with granite counter tops is fully stocked for your convenience. Relax on our very large private outdoor patio for a tasty meal and a glass of wine or beverage of choice with family and friends, also equipped with a good size BBQ. Lastly, you can retire to one of our comfortable bedrooms and modern bathrooms. The master bedroom has its own ensuite, retreat and access to the patio.
The Cottage, the outside back yard, front yard and deck is available for your enjoyment and relaxation. There are two private parking spots in the driveway.
Общение с гостями
We are closely located to Shakespeare Cottage should you require any assistance during your stay. A map featuring the local wineries provided by the Chamber of Commerce will be supplied for you convenience, along with brochures of some local attractions. We are fluent in English and Italian.
Другие важные подробности
We have also supplied a propane gas BBQ with utensils.
The master bedroom is located on the main floor with it's own ensuite, sitting room and private exit to the patio trough sliding doors. This is ideal for people who need main floor accommodations.
CHECK-IN: 4 PM to 11 PM. Other check-in times can be arranged prior to arrival.
CHECK-OUT: By 11 AM
- ARRIVAL DAY: Please contact us By messaging or email when you approach Niagara On The Lake so we may co-ordinate our meeting at Shakespeare Cottage.
- REGISTRATION RULES.
- (a) Register information required on arrival-1) name 2) Home address 3) Home Phone No. and Cell #) Date and duration of stay 5) Vehicle make & Plate No. State or Province in which vehicle is registered.
- (b) Reservations are non transferable. The person who books the reservation must be the person checking into the residence.
- (c) NON SMOKING POLICY: ABSOLUTELY No Smoking or Illicit Substances are permitted inside or outside the premises.
- (d) ODOURS: Please refrain from cooking foods or creating aromas that linger beyond your stay. If odours remain past your stay and result in the relocation of the next occupants you will be charged for the full amount of that reservation and all costs to restore Shakespeare Cottage to its original state.
- (e) NO NOISE AND PUBLIC NUISANCE BY-LAWS: QUIET TIMES 10 PM TO 7AM. Occupants are required to behave and act appropriately and respect the neighbours at all times. No events, commercial activities or parties are permitted.
- (f) PARKING: 2 cars to be parked in approved area of the property (driveway). There is no overnight parking on the Street.
- OCCUPANCY CONDITIONS
- (a) LIABILITY: You accept full responsibility for all damages caused to Shakespeare Cottage (inside and outside) including all contents. The owner is NOT responsible for accidents or injuries to occupants, or loss of personal property of any kind. Occupants are responsible for the safety and security of all persons including children, both inside and outside of the premises, at all times during the rental period.
- (b) LOSS OR DAMAGES: We reserve the right to charge for any loss or damage or missing items assessed upon departure. If extra cleaning is required over and above what would be considered normal wear and tear, a fee will be charged automatically to your credit card to cover costs and a detailed description will be supplied.
- (c) PETS: NO pets allowed due to people allergic to some animals
- (d) CHILDREN: No children under the age of 2 as there is no crib available or child gates.
- RESIDENCE MAINTAINACE.
- (c) Upon arrival policies, rules and information sheets will be provided for review, please ensure you read and agree with the information sheet, policies and rules. We are available at anytime as we live near by please contact us if any residence deficiencies so that we may address them immediately.
- (d) At check-out time we ask that all vehicles and belongings are removed at check out as the time is needed to clean the cottage for the next guests. Shakespeare Cottage reserves the right to charge an additional night for all late check outs not approved prior to check-in.
- (e) Complaint notices from either party must be given to Airbnb within 24 hours of check-in.
- (f) During long stays there may be maintenance work done on the outside of the property such as grounds keeping.
- (g) Contract, rules and policies will be e-mailed to you upon booking.
- (h) KEYS WILL BE GIVEN IN PERSON BY OWNER AT CHECK-IN
-(i) Check out---there is a lock box at front door for your convenience to check out by putting one key in box after you lock the front door, this is done for your easy departure.
I worked for the Toronto Transit Commission for about 30 years and then retired. I then was hired by design company where I learned a new skill of which made me open my own business after five years my wife and I decided to retire and relocate to this lovely oasis Niagara On The Lake. My wife has worked in the fashion and design community for 40 years. We purchased this second property in order to welcome people to this historic area. Hoping that our visitors would discover the Niagara Peninsula's natural beauty and for a few days or weeks relax and enjoy all it has to offer. Please contact us if you have any inquires.