- Private & Peaceful
- One bedroom house
- Full kitchen, stove top, fridge/freezer, pots, cutlery, etc
- Comfortable Queen bed
- BBQ area/private courtyard
- Across from local organic fruit & veggie shop
- 1.2 km from Suffolk Beach (10min walk)
- 6 km from Byron Bay Main Beach (10min drive or bus at door step)
- 2.8 km from Broken Head Nature Reserve (4 min drive)
- Courtesy coffee & tea
- Family friendly
- Off street parking
Suffolk Park is a beautiful part of Byron Bay surrounded by residential houses and nature.
The one bedroom house is very private and you will be able to enjoy your getaway with privacy and peace.
The space is very spacious, with a queen size bed in the bedroom and a big lounge with a sofa bed that will sleep one adult or 2 children. We are happy to provide an extra double or single mattress (at a fee) if necessary.
Suffolk Beach is much more relaxed then the beaches around town and you can also enjoy many secluded beaches at Broken Head Nature Reserve.
The local community is very friendly and there is a great fruit & veggie shop across the road where you can get organic produce and many yummy treats!
Guests will have access to a private courtyard with a BBQ in place. Guests will be able to enjoy their privacy at all times.
Общение с гостями
We live next door and will be happy to help anytime but we also enjoy our privacy, therefore, if you require any assistance please give us a call first :)
- Please respect our neighbourhood and keep noise down after 10pm.
- We live next door and are always happy to help however we love our privacy :)
- Please wash your dishes before leaving
- We are proud to support a more sustainable community, please make sure rubbish goes into the right bin (compost, recycle, general waste)
- Please wash the sand of your feet before entering the house
- Smoking inside strictly not allowed.