Our elegant 3 bedroom/3 bathroom apartment comfortably fits 6 people (and a baby!) and is centrally located in Kolonaki, Athens' high-end shopping district. It is also unbeatably close to public transport (2 minutes walk to Syntagma metro).
Our place is ideal for a family, a group of friends, or a visiting professional looking to stay in central Athens either short term or long-term. The 200 m2 apartment is in an elegant building from the 1930s - complete with a period elevator - that is exceptionally well maintained, a rare find in Athens. It was built and owned by a well-known family of architect/engineers - a fact that becomes obvious in the well designed details of the apartment.
The flat is also a serene space to come home to, with a charming balcony that looks on to the lush gardens of the Italian embassy.
The flat can comfortably fit 6 people. It has three bedrooms with a (new!) double bed in each. We also have a baby bed.
The apartment also has one full bathroom and two toilets, a large living room and dining room, and a very spacious kitchen.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The apartment is fully equipped with:
-Air Conditioning (in all bedrooms!) & Heating
-Washer and drying rack
You will also find:
-Soaps and Shampoos
-Clean towels and sheets
Общение с гостями
I will be at the apartment when you arrive to give you the keys, tell you a few things about the place, and orient you in the city. I live in the same neighborhood (Kolonaki) so I will be available if you need anything during your stay. If I am out of town my family will be happy to help!
Другие важные подробности
If you stay long term we can give you the number of a laundry service that does pick-ups and drop-offs if you are interested in having your sheets washed and ironed during your stay.
We hope you will feel at home at our place but please:
1) be respectful of the other tenants in the apartment building (for example, please do not make excessive noise)
2) be mindful of energy consumption
3) only smoke on the balcony
4) please keep the apartment clean
5) take the trash out every day
6) do not leave dirty dishes (there is a dishwasher)
7) please do not throw toilet paper or other items in the toilet. The plumbing in Greece is sensitive. Please throw everything in the bin.
8) check-out is at noon but you are welcome to leave your luggage and pick it up later if you have a later flight.
9) if you are staying long term and you are going to be bringing guests during your stay please let us know in advance. The apartment can accommodate a total of 6 people so please do not plan to bring more guests. Regular charges will apply.
У этого хозяина 53 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы