• Newly renovated space with open concept
• Fully stocked kitchen w/high end appliances
• HDTV with expansive cable package (ESPN, FOX, etc.)
• Highspeed internet at 75 mb/s
• Pillow top mattress's
• Outdoor Patio w/Pond View
• Parking for 3-4 vehicles
• 5 miles from the Beach
• Quiet neighborhood
This is a fantastic home in a ideal location. Everything you want to do is within a reasonable distance. The home is spacious and will keep you and your guests feeling great on your vacation!
• This is a great 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home in the perfect spot in Jacksonville.
• There are queen beds in 3 bedrooms, 2 twins in another, and I have an air mattress available for setup in the office space if you need the extra bed.
• The home has been totally rehabbed and the inside is like new. Very nice floors, granite, appliances and bathroom fixtures will give you a luxury stay.
• The backyard features a large patio, privately fenced if you have any pets with you, and has a small dock that overlooks a pond.
• The home is equipped with high-speed internet and a great cable TV package.
I've been hosting guests for a while now and have always had great experiences and my goal is for you to enjoy yours as well!
You will have full access to the entire home and won't have to share the space with any other guests during your stay.
Общение с гостями
I'm available via phone or email at your convenience.
Другие важные подробности
I host several properties in Jacksonville and have all 5 star reviews and hold a super host status. I highly recommend booking as soon as you are ready as a location this good won't last long. If you have any questions I am always available and typically respond within an hour.
If you don't see your desired dates here, please let me know and I will try to accommodate you at one of my other fabulous locations.
I provide an air mattress for those groups looking to maximize the space. Please let me know if you intend to use it.
***If you are traveling with infants, I have a local source where a crib or pack and play can be rented per night for $12 or $8 respectively.
Hi, please see the below rules so that all guests can enjoy their stay and I can continue to be a great host!
1. Limit to 2 bags of garbage per reservation, additional bags will be billed at $25 per bag. Any trash left out in the house will also be billed at an additional $25.
2. Parking is limited to personal vehicles in the garage and driveway ONLY. Street parking or on the grass parking will result in the vehicle being towed by the homeowners association.
3. Absolutely NO house parties or groups beyond what is requested through booking. I have a couple neighbors that have and will call the police if they see a bunch of cars and people there throwing a party and being disruptive.
I've grown up in Jacksonville and spent the better part of my life here. I'm a huge Jaguar and FSU Seminole fan. I enjoy the beach, the river, pretty much anything outdoors. I'm an avid reader and always looking for opportunity to self-improve.
I love a good steak and a glass of wine, but chocolate ice cream is my vice.
I'm a soon to be father and husband of 6 years.
I enjoy dramas, inspirational books, and almost any type of music.
As a host on Airbnb, I like to make the most out of your vacation. I've been managed, I've managed others, but at the end of the day, customer service is key and I want that to shine through your experience.
I love traveling, though I don't get to do it as much as I'd like. Some of my favorite places were the mountains out west.