Об этом жилье
We are a walker's paradise, located in the heart of the vibrant Capitol Hill neighborhood:
- 3 minutes walk to cafes, shops, and supermarket
- 3 minutes walk to the Broadway Shopping District
- 3 minutes walk to 2 bus lines
- 4 minutes walk to the new Capitol Hill light-rail station.
• 5 minutes walk to the Capitol Hill Farmers Market
• 5 minutes walk to Seattle University
• 15 minutes walk to Downtown & Convention Center
Parking is available for $10/night
The Capitol Hill light-rail station is just 3 blocks from the apartment. We also have off-street parking available for $10/night.
- House Rules -
Please review our conditions and cancellation policy.
I certify I am 25 years of age or older.
I (We), the confirmed guest, renting 1113 East Harrison Street, Seattle, WA for vacation or recreation purposes agree to the following:
1. Cancellation your booking is 50% refundable up to 7 days prior to your arrival except fees.
2. I (We) agree to accept the rental property upon arrival, provided it meets the basic description as listed on the Rental Web sites. In addition, I (We) agree that we will not be entitled to a refund or rent money, nor relocation to another property, and will have no claim or recourse against the Owner, Property Management etc.
3. I (We) our guests and visitors agree to not smoke or use illegal drugs in the apartment or on the premises. I (We) understand that this includes but is not limited to opening a window and blowing the smoke outside. If any smoking or drug use is detected in the unit or anywhere within the building, I (We) understand that there will be a $250.00 fine charged to the credit card used at the time of booking in addition to any professional cleaning costs accrued to get rid of the smell in the furniture and linens.
4. I (We) our guests and visitors agree not to bring any pesticides, cleaning products, and aerosol sanitizes, incense, air fragrances etc. onto the property. In the event that cleaning supplies are needed I (We) will contact the Owner and request delivery of said items.
5. I (We) our guests and visitors understand that while the Ownership expect tenants to enjoy the company of guests, the apartment is not rented out for parties nor can it be used as a place of commerce. Large numbers of people coming and going from the apartment and/or excessive noise will result in immediate eviction. Any disturbance, annoyance, endangerment or inconvenience of the neighbors or long term tenants or the use of the premises for illegal activities will result in immediate eviction with no refund due. Occupancy (including small children, infants and visitors) is not to exceed 5 persons without prior permission from the Ownership. No parties are allowed.
6. Licensed Aid & Seeing Eye Dogs will be allowed with pre approval only. If any evidence of unauthorized animals is found or detected I (We) agree that a charge of $50.00 will be made to my (our) credit card and I (We) will be evicted immediately with no refund due in addition to the $50.00 fine.
7. I (We) shall be responsible for all damage, breakage and/or loss to the Premises except normal wear and tear and unavoidable casualties (deemed by Ownership) which may result from Occupancy. I (We) agree that all pipes, wires, glass, plumbing, household contents and other equipment and fixtures will be left in the same condition as at the beginning of our stay. If any items are broken or there is an issue with any appliance or plumbing you must contact the owner immediately.
8. Prior to vacating the unit I (We) understand that it is the responsibility of the tenant to return any furniture that was moved to its original position. All cleaning will be completed by the owner.
9. Owner shall not be liable to Tenant, Tenants guests, licensees or Invitees or any other person for any injury, loss or damage to any person or property on or about the premises. Tenant shall hold Owner harmless and indemnified from and against all loss, injury or damage occasioned by the use or misuse or abuse of any part of the premises, parking lot and back yard and from or against any omission, neglect, or default of Tenant, his/her guests, licensees or invitees.
10. This agreement may not be reassigned or the property sublet and is for the Tenants use only.
11. As you are aware you have been charged a minimal cleaning fee for your stay. This is on the condition that you leave the apartment in “reasonable” condition when you check-out. Reasonable condition means that dishes are cleaned and put away, if furniture is moved it is returned to its original position, etc. If the condition of the apartment is deemed unacceptable by our house keepers a cleaning fee will be charged to your credit card, this fee will be $50.00 or in an extreme case $100.00. I (We) agree to pay the additional cleaning fee if I leave the apartment in an unacceptable state.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 103 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am a New Zealander who loves to travel. I couldn't live without good coffee oh, bacon is up there too. We travel a lot... We live part of the year in Seattle WA. When ever we travel we only stay in vacation apartments, we tend to stay at least a week wherever we land, sometimes longer . Our favorite city to visit is Montreal (we spent 12 weeks over 2 consecutive summers in 2008 &09) - we love the French Canadians!! That's enough about me....