- Clean, top-floor bdrm unit in a quiet, tree-lined neighborhood. Walk-up courtyard building.
- Full bed & couch, but plenty of space for an inflatable air mattress *if you'd like to bring one*
- Fully equipped kitchen, plenty of linens & towels.
- 10 min drive to Northwestern U. & downtown Evanston - 1 reserved off-street parking space included.
- Walking distance to grocery stores, ATMs, restaurants, bars, the closest El (train) stop on the Purple Line to downtown Chicago, Metra train line.
Beautiful hardwood floors and plenty of bright window light makes this space beautiful. Unique archways and built in bookshelves add the perfect touch of coziness. The oversized sofa is a great option for a 3rd guest, and with plenty of floor space, you are more than welcome to bring an air mattress for extra guests.
You'll have access to the entire unit, including a kitchen, dining room, family room, bathroom, and bedroom. Additionally, if you need to use the washer/dryer, they are in the lower basement level of my building and are quarter-operated.
Общение с гостями
My unit is only available while I am away from school. However, if you are able to check-in while I am still in town, I am able to give you the keys and show you the parking spot. If not, I will leave my keys for you in the entryway lobby and send you a detailed description of the off-street parking spot.