Located just a few miles from Kierland shopping, this Scottsdale location offers first class amenities, fitness center, heated pool, hot tub, full kitchen, wi-fi, cable TV, small patio and a great location.
My place is on the TPC Scottsdale Golf Course, and near the Ice Den, Over Easy North, Tom's Thumb Fresh Market, Kierland Commons, and Scottsdale Quarter. My place is good for couples, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
Three Bed/Two Bath condo is fully furnished and equipped with everything you will need to enjoy your stay:
- Fully Equipped kitchen
- Private Patio
- Washer and Dryer
- Attached 1 car garage (can arrange for 2 cars only if requested in advance)
- Two Flat Screen HD Televisions (Living and Master) with Cable TV
- Blueray player with Netflix streaming in living room
- Standard DVD player in master bedroom
- Free WIFI and internet
- Fresh Linens
- Area amenities – Two Pools (one of which is heated), Hot Tub, Fitness Center, BBQ’s, Amazing Scottsdale Location!
All guests will have access to the pool areas, hot tubs and fitness center.
Общение с гостями
I will be available via email during business hours. Your check in information will also include an emergency line for issues regarding lockouts, water leaks and heater or A/C failure.
No one will be on the premises.
Другие важные подробности
There will be a house manual upon arrival that you will be expected to read. All important complex rules and expectations will be outlined in the manual.
PLEASE NOTE: The pool area is not managed by us. While the property advertises a heated pool (lap pool by main entrance), normally set to 79 degrees, we have absolutely no control over the temp. For this reason, we do not guarantee any specific temp, and are unable to offer any refunds if the pool is not heated to guest expectations.
Renter understands that an insurance policy covers the Property but that this policy insures only the Property and the tangible personal property in it owned by the owner and does not insure any personal property of the Rental Party or Renter’s licensees, invitees, or guests. Renter is advised to seek traveler’s or renter’s insurance if Renter desires to insure the Rental Party’s or other persons’ personal property during the occupancy.
Check-in is at 4:00 p.m., and checkout at 11:00 a.m. Early check-ins and late check-outs are generally not possible due to the time it takes to clean an entire home. The only way to ensure an early arrival or late departure is to purchase an extra night. Please contact me 24 hours in advance if you would like to extend your stay, and I would be happy to see if that is an option.
Failure to depart the premises before 11:00 a.m. on check-out without prior written consent will result in an additional charge of $100/hour withheld from your security deposit plus any expenses incurred by needing to move the incoming group of guests to a new property, or your personal things to a new location.
Any stay 28 nights or longer will be required to provide a credit card to keep on file. Our personal terms and conditions will also be sent separately and will need to be submitted. Feel free to ask for a copy if interested.
Our listed pricing will cover everything during your stay. THE ONLY EXCEPTION would be stays 28 nights or longer from June - September. During this time, monthly stays will incur the cost of the electric bill. This will be billed separately to your card on file, or withheld from your security deposit.
Ensure you will receive your deposit back by doing the following:
1. Quiet hours are 10pm to 8am - $100 and/or removal from condo
2. No glass bottles by the pool - $100
3. Bag all trash inside and outside. This includes cigarette butts! - $100/hour
4. Start wash cycle for towels (leave all other linens) - $50
5. Clean all large dishes, and start dishwasher cycle - $50
6. Replace keys and garage door opener - $50/key & $75/garage door opener
7. Pets will be considered on a case by case basis. Although my home is pet friendly, I do ask you let me know size and breed prior to booking.