Whether you are in London for business or pleasure this quiet development, located in Farringdon, offers you the best of both worlds. Situated within walking distance of a range of bars, cafés, and restaurants you will find yourself a 7 minute walk away from Farringdon Station. and Chancery Lane Station is a 10 minutes walk away. Whether you are heading into the city for business, or to the West End for recreation, your journey will be quick and easy. .
- Please note that guests must provide a copy of their passports by email, prior to arrival. The property may also require proof of address.
- The standard check-in time is from 15:00 until 19:00, and needs to be agreed prior to arrival. Later arrivals are possible at the following charges: After 19:00 GBP 30 ; After 22:00 GBP 80.
- Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in.
- Guest must inform us of their arrival time in advance
- All children under 2 years old must be accommodated in a baby cot, subject to availability, one off extra charge £75+VAT applicable
- All children over 2 years old must be accommodated in the existing beds without exceeding the maximum capacity of the apartment, as children count towards the maximum occupancy listed
- We do not have capacity for extra beds and the sofa cannot be used to sleep in