Perfect for couples, groups and families. Not ideal for small children under the age of 5. The house has it's own splash pool which has a safety net.
Right on the shore of the Knysna Lagoon with uninterrupted North facing views, in a secure estate with magnificent Milkwood and Yellowwood trees. Offering close proximity to Knysna Central and the Garden Route. Situated on the site of the old Lake Brenton resort.
An open plan living areas open onto a generous entertainer's deck with a splash pool and outside undercover dinning area. Upstairs are two double en-suite bedrooms. The main bedroom enjoys elevated views of the water and both bedrooms have their own balconies. The guest wing with bedroom and bathroom opens onto water views and has it's own separate staircase and entrance.
Guests will have access to the entire house with exception of the garage.
Общение с гостями
I will be be able to offer help most of the time and will be able to offer alternative telephone numbers for help if requested.
Другие важные подробности
The club house on the estate offers a tennis court, children's pool, small lap pool, pool table, sauna and basic gym facilities. Please enquire if you wish to use these facilities and we will arrange a key for you. Also make sure when using the club house and any other areas in the estate at these areas are left as you found them. Neat, clean & free from rubbish.
The estate also features elevated walkways throughout the forest which light up at night, viewing platforms amongst the trees for bird-watching and picnic areas for families to re-connect with nature.
- If you are a South African resident please bring your own decoder and card if you wish to watch DSTV. We do have a TV in the house but you will need to bring your own movies.
- A cleaning lady can be arranged if you wish.
- We have a Nespresso coffee machine which you are welcome to use but please bring your own Nespresso coffee pods.
- House hold rubbish is put out on a Monday & Friday morning for collection. There is a large black bin in the garage which you may use until it is put out. There is unfortunately at present no recycle rubbish collection & nowhere to take it either.
- You will not be able to park in the garage & but may park in front of it. Everything in the garage is our private property & off bounds with exception of the Weber BBQ (braai) which you are welcome to use.
- After showering, bathing or washing dishes please wipe floors dry to prevent the laminate flooring from being damaged & lifting.
- Please stop children from jumping on beds & couches & climbing on furniture. Any damage to the property & it's contents will be chargeable.
- Do not over fill the washing machine. Also we do not have a washing line yet but have a clothes horse which is in the scullery under the stairs.
- The house has a security alarm which needs to be activated when you leave the house and deactivated before you enter the house.