Amazing location! This comfortable and spacious historic home is 3 blocks to downtown amenities including Convention Center, Temple Square, City Creek, and lots of dining and entertainment options. Easy access to public transportation and freeway. 30 minutes to Park City, 10 minutes to airport.
Our apartment is located on a street filled with registered historic homes. You will be staying in the James Watson home originally built in 1865. Mr. Watson was a stone mason for the LDS Salt Lake Temple and used large granite blocks to build his own home a short distance away. This home is solid! While maintaining the details of its original era, our home has also been thoroughly renovated and updated to accommodate modern expectations and comfort. The neighborhood is primarily a quiet residential one and you will see as much biking and foot traffic as light vehicular traffic; yet it is literally steps away from a dynamic city.
The furnishings are a mixture of pieces collected through travel or other home renovation projects. The 12 foot ceilings and large windows provide lots of natural light and a general feeling of openness. There is a pleasant outdoor sitting area off of the dining room perfect for watching the sunset. The beds in the bedroom are wonderfully comfortable and the extra long bathtub in the bathroom is an excellent place to soak and rejuvenate after a long day hiking, skiing, working, shopping, or sightseeing. The kitchen has plenty of space for people to work together creating some culinary delights, or simply grabbing your morning brew and heading out. There are plenty of different spaces in the apartment to suit your needs - whether gathering your friends and family together or finding a quiet spot to be alone.
We hope you will find all that you need for a pleasant and memorable stay in Salt Lake City.
There is a lockbox on the backdoor and the whole apartment is yours to enjoy - come and go as you please!
Общение с гостями
I live and work nearby and can help out as needed or stay out of your way. Give me a call or text anytime if I can make your stay more pleasant with recommendations for dining, entertainment, or outdoor recreation spots to explore!
- This home is the upper level of a two story duplex. Please respect our downstairs full-time renters by limiting noise between 11 p.m.- 6:00 a.m.
- TV is not connected to cable but is a smart TV compatible with Netflix, Hulu, etc.
- No security deposit is required; however, renter is liable for significant damages beyond normal use.
- Air conditioning is an evaporative cooling system (e.g. swamp cooler); individual room fans assist cooled air to circulate apartment.
- Heating is centralized heating via a gas furnace.
- We can provide dining or activity recommendations upon request. This was our first apartment and we love the area!
- We live 10 minutes away if you need assistance with anything related to your stay.