Quiet residential neighborhood, close proximity to NY City and EWR Airport across Newark Bay, in Bayonne, NJ. Excellent for couples, adventurers, business professionals/Home-Office, families, and groups. Convenient access to NY City, Short 7-mile 30-min drive via I-78/Holland Tunnel or PATH train to World Trade Center. Walk to Express Bus Stop to NYC/Manhattan. 1.5 mi to Light Rail. Walk to Convenience store/food/24-hr-restaurant/rental car. A/C. Free Parking. (Add 3BR Gr Flr at extra cost).
1. Located wonderfully close to NYC yet in a quiet and safe neighborhood. Driveway parking just in the front inside the house premises. The apartment is all yours with private entrance with electronic smart locks opened with electronic keys using your smartphone for self check-in and check-out. See Guest Access (below) for compatible smartphones to receive and use electronic keys.
-- If you do not have such an eligible smartphone, contact the host well in advance to make other arrangements for entry.
Easy stroll (3 min) to Bus Station to NYC, Light Rail nearby, depending on traffic, a short drive (or Uber) to Manhattan/NYC via I-78/Holland Tunnel or to PATH train from Journal Square Station. If you arrive via Air, Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) is 15 min away (see map).
Security camera in the exterior and mechanical/laundry rm (no access except when laundry is requested).
2. What's Included (for bookings up to 7 guests):
Light filled, clean, and charming home of about 1200 sq ft containing three bedrooms, living room, kitchen/dining area and a bathroom. Hardwood-floor. Ample living space to relax and enjoy for six people.
Kitchen comes with large refrigerator, gas stove, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster, and some utensils.
Central heating with thermostat control. In Summer months, A/C in each room with individual control.
A convenience store is across the street, if you need something miscellaneous quick.
High speed wi-fi Internet and HDTV available at no extra cost. Wi-Fi Access codes provided after check-in.
Washer/Dryer available in the utility room for your convenience, at no extra fee, and ask the host for access. A pay-for-load laundromat is available across the street as well, 3 min walk.
3. Optional: If you need extra space Ask the host for access to extra ground floor space that may be available, at additional cost.
The extra ground floor space has two multi purpose Rms, a cozy bar (no stocks) with sink and dining area, sitting room, and one stand-in bath. Tiled flooring. Thermostat controlled electric heating. Gr floor remains cool. Window A/C units in two rooms. High-speed Wi-Fi internet.
Guests have full access to the this 2nd floor House with a separate entrance by key-less entry using a popular Electronic Smart Lock System, for your convenience, to accommodate convenient variable arrival times, electronic check-in, and check-out.
No extra keys to carry around. Use your Bluetooth smartphone as Key, using special time-limited e-key code, provided by the host after booking. If you need early check-in or late check-out, contact host well in advance.
-- Guests MUST have One of the Bluetooth and Location ENABLED smartphones listed below: iPhone 5S (or higher with IOS8 or higher), iPad (3rd gen or higher), iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro, iPod Touch (5th Gen), or Andriod 5.0 (or higher) devices: HTC One M9, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6, Nexus 6P, Nexus 9, Samsung Galaxy S5 (or higher), Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (or higher), (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Pixel, Pixel XL . NO Blackberry and Windows platform smartphones are eligible at this time.
- If, for any reason, your phone runs out of battery, inoperable, or lost, contact the host. Your E-key can be invalidated and a new e-key sent via email again to another eligible phone in your group. 24/7 service is not to be expected.
Guests have access to all spaces in this Floor regardless of group size.
While your group occupies the this Floor, it will not be rented to any other guests beyond your group, even if your group has only one or two guests.
Feel home away from home, unwind, relax and recharge. Freely roam the entire house, entirely for your own joy.
Freely surf on high speed Wi-Fi at no additional charge with all your gadgets, relax in front of the TV, have a coffee or try something in the kitchen.
Easy stroll to convenience stores/restaurants/24-hr fast food around the corner.
Общение с гостями
While we would like to do everything possible to make our guests welcome, we do respect the privacy of our guests and uninterrupted enjoyment while you visit. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have or if you need anything, and we will try to help or guide very happily.
If you enjoy electronic communication, email more comfortably, or use popular messaging apps – all modes welcome.
As we too are vivid travelers, we understand the importance of reliable communication and advice from local people from this area, whether it is about making travel plans and arrangements, or what to do, where to go, how to most conveniently travel to most interesting places while in NYC area.
Другие важные подробности
This is a sleepy town just across Hudson River from Manhattan, popular for quiet residential neighborhood yet readily and conveniently accessible to all the action in NYC.
No smoking inside the apartment.
No unregistered guests overnight.
Please respect our neighborhood and please keep noise low.
At check-out tidy up the apartment, place all waste in trash bag, tie-up, and place it in the waste-bin on the side of the apartment outside.
- Quiet Time after 9pm.
- This is a sleepy town just across Hudson River from Manhattan, popular for quiet residential neighborhood yet readily and conveniently accessible to all the action in NYC.
- No smoking inside the apartment. Violations will result in fine of $250 plus termination of booking with no refund for the remaining days.
- No unregistered guests after 9pm.
- No latenight parties after 10pm.
- No Pets.
- Keep the storm door shut always, and door lock latched.
- Please respect our neighborhood and please keep noise level low throughout your stay. Quiet time after 9pm. Blatant violations can lead to termination of booking with no refund for the remaining days.
-- Do NOT rearrange furniture.
-- Airbnb member who books the house must be part of the guests staying at the house. An airbnb member is disallowed from booking this house for others without being part of the group staying at this house.
-- This house has exterior security cameras and cameras in mechanical/utility/laundry rms for safety and communication with workers/delivery persons, etc.
-- Electronic check-in and E-key for entry doors. Must have compatible phone (see house listing description) to use e-key to open door.
-- Do NOT attempt to adjust, alter, disconnect, unplug, remove, or power on/off any electronics, TV setup and network, cable/internet equipment and network, other electronics, or controls.
-- Do NOT remove/unplug or relocate any items marked as 'DO NOT REMOVE' from the electric outlets.
- If you have any queries, or need electronic adjustments please contact host. Host may make minor adjustments for you.
- Any attempt to change or adjust any of the systems above or components will carry a charge to the booking account, as well as possible immediate termination of booking.
-- Wi-Fi - For light use only. No streaming. One device per guest.
-- Washer/Dryer (pay per use, $10 per use).
-- When you go out --
Turn off all lights, AC, TV, etc. and always lock all exterior doors.
-- AT CHECK OUT --
- Please tidy up the apartment, place all waste in trash bag, tie-up, and place it in the waste-bin located outside on the (south) side of the house.
- Make sure to Turn-off all lights, AC, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, stove etc at check out. All utensils used must be clean and stored. Report any breakages of utensils, etc.
- Make sure the electronic door is locked at check-out.
- Text or message the host IMMEDIATELY after check out.
Check out at or before 11am on check-out date.