Couples, families of 3 (or more), solo female adventurers/business travellers will all love my villa. Not only will I supply basic breakfast food, but you will enjoy the use of the entire unit (other than my room). While I live in the villa, I will come and go, giving you plenty of space to enjoy your stay. You’ll love the vicinity of EVERYTHING. 2-5 minute walk to the beach, channel, ocean baths, lake, park (markets/music events), loads of Cafe's, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs and plenty of shops.
- No loud noise after 10pm weeknights and 12midnight on Friday and Saturday nights
- Follow rules of the apartment and respect others
- As this is a strata unit, there are other people to consider so please be respectful of their needs as they may not be on holidays
- Please don't leave belongings around on the grass, other than chairs and table. Children's toys and other game/equipment should be packed up neatly after use.
- No parking on the property unless instructed to do so. Parking is on the street directly in front or across the road
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возвращается.
У этого хозяина 12 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
As a host, I work full time so not around most of the day, but evenings and weekends I can make myself available to help or guide visitors about the best places to see and things to do in the area and in Sydney (where I work). I keep to myself but would be happy to share some meals and stories of the Central Coast area and Australia over a BBQ or Sausage Sizzle! Maybe just come along to a Sunset Sessions at one of the local Surf Clubs with drinks on the balcony or take a walk along the lake edge. There's always something happening in the park and the lake fishing is pretty good I hear! The idea is you get to do as much or as little as you want. Enjoy.
As a guest, I respect your privacy and your property and always leave everything the way I found it. I would love to interact to find out about the local areas and cultures to make the experience even better (especially when overseas).