The accommodation is a former artist studio, close to the Grande Arche de la Défense and the center of Paris. Perfect for couples, leisure or business travelers, the Loft is located a few minutes away from the biggest business centre in Europe, together with the biggest shopping mall in France (bigger than the palace of Versailles !). No doubt it would seduce you with its privileged location.
The Loft is an individual house, refitted into a duplex, consisting of a 40 square-meter living-room area on the ground floor, and a 15 square-metre bedroom upstairs.
The ground floor is composed of:
- several individual seats
- several tables to be used as desks, or assembled into a bigger diner table
- an equipped kitchen (fridge, micro-wave oven, coffee machines, dishwasher, washing machine/dryer, induction plates, fan oven, together with all the necessary to cook)
- a large dressing
- a sofa bed, allowing the bedding of 2 people (160x200cm -> 2 REAL mattress 80*200)
- a television with access to 180 channels
The upper floor is divided into:
- a bathroom with bathtub, furniture with storage and double-sink, a big mirror
- independent WC accessible from the bathroom
- a big bedroom consisting of a double bed (140x200cm), a sofa bed (140x200cm), a table and three chairs, and an independent dressing
All the bedding of this room (mattresses, bed base, sheets) is brand-new (bought in November 2016).
If you are travelling with a 0 to 3-year old child, for any request made 48 hours beforehand, we could make available a baby’s cot, a stroller, a baby rocker as well as other baby care items (baby-changing carpet, bottle warmer, baby dishes…).
Do not hesitate to let us know your needs.
Strong points of the housing:
--> atypical accommodation
--> 5min away from La Défense business centre
--> immediate proximity of plenty of restaurants and convenience stores
--> private interior parking space (warning: maximal height 1,80m) : ONLY ONE parking space
The Loft is located on the Charles de Gaulle esplanade, on top of the shopping mall of Place Charras, in the centre of Courbevoie.
From Paris “périphérique” ring road, take the “Porte Maillot/La Défense” exit. After Neuilly-sur-Seine bridge, take right to the Défense ring road, follow “Courbevoie Centre”.
By public transports:
-Underground: Line 1, "Grande Arche de la Défense" station
-RER: Line A towards Cergy or St Germain-en-Laye, "Grande Arche de la Défense" station
Once arrived at "Grande Arche de la Défense" station:
--> Take the bus 275 or 278, get off at "Place Charras" bus stop (5 min)
--> Walk towards the Loft, following avenue Gambetta (5-8 min)
Общение с гостями
We remain available for any information about the city and its surroundings beforehand and during your time here so as to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
About arrival/departure hours, we could be flexible depending on your constraints.
Please share with us your needs, as soon as possible.
Другие важные подробности
We truly hate to have to establish rules, as much as you hate to follow them. Then we have identified the topics which are REALLY important to us, basing ourselves on a simple principle: mutual respect, respect of the accommodation, of people, of the equipment made available to you.
Thanks for reading them and for being respectful of our needs, so that we could be excellent hosts for you! All these points are part of our rules and regulations.
While booking our Loft, you engage yourself to respect them. In exchange, we guarantee you a warm welcome in a place where everything has being thought about in order to ensure you a comfortable and enjoyable stay!
* Respect of the neighbourhood: the Loft is an individual house adjoining a dozen of other ones. The co-owners are very quiet people and have always been respectful of their neighbours.
We expect the same behaviour from our travellers so that this quietness remains the norm.
That’s why NO PARTY is allowed in the accommodation. We also ask to be careful with television and music volumes. Otherwise, late discussions aloud on the co-owned esplanade around the Loft are not authorized.
* Access to the Loft: only the people declared during the booking can stay in the Loft. If you’re willing to invite people which are not on the reservation, please let us know beforehand.
* Hygiene: we do our best to welcome our guests in the cleanest place possible, we then expect our guests to have some respect for the accommodation. In detail: remove your shoes on the stairs/upstairs and on the carpet in the living room; DO NOT SMOKE inside the Loft/DO NOT THROW cigarette butts away in front or around the Loft.
* Housework: cleaning fees as indicated on the listing are corresponding to clean sheets and bed prepared for your arrival, lots of towels provided, and a place FULLY cleaned for your stay. Nevertheless, we expect you to give back the Loft in a clean state.
Namely: No dirty dishes piled-up in the kitchen sink (the Loft is equipped with a dishwasher and we provide a few tablets to use it). No piling of household rubbish (we clearly indicate the bin storage area during your arrival – also indicated in the welcome booklet provided in the Loft). No cigarette smell (once again, non-smoking area!). No stains or sticky fluids on the floors (all household products are provided in the kitchen).
С 16 октябрь 2017 - 19 октябрь 2017 минимальная продолжительность бронирования — 1 ночь.