Spacious, stylish, and secure 2 bedroom apartment located only one street away from the CBD, perfect for couples, families, and friends! Queen Victoria Market, Southern Cross Station, Etihad Stadium, Docklands precincts and Flagstaff Gardens all within a very short walking distance. Or take a 1 minute walk to the nearest tram stop which is within the Melbourne Free Tram Zone!
You are welcome to use all appliances and consumables in our apartment (including the chillies and herbs in the courtyard!), except for the pantry, chest of drawers in the main bedroom, and the washing machine. This is our HOME….we do live here, and we have many personal items. Be respectful is all we ask for!
We have our 4 year old dog stay with us whenever we stay in the apartment. Although the place gets cleaned thoroughly, and all linens & towels get washed every time we welcome our guests, the space may not be suitable for people with severe allergy to animals.
BEDROOMS: We have two good size bedrooms both facing our back courtyard. Both rooms get morning sunlight, and the main bedroom has a sliding door access to the courtyard. The main bedroom is fitted with a split-system air-conditioner plus a ceiling fan, and the other with a powerful floor fan for summer.
THE LIVING AREAS: The open-plan living area is very spacious for an apartment in the central Melbourne. There is a sliding door access to the large front courtyard as well. We have a "swap library". Feel free to take any books on the bookshelf, and if you have any books that you'd like to donate, please leave them on the shelf!
KITCHEN: There is a fully equipped kitchen with oven, dishwasher, microwave, and fridge/freezer that you are welcome to use. We are happy to share everything in the fridge/freezer and shelves on top of the fridge. However, please leave stuff in the pantry untouched!
BATHROOM: The modern bathroom includes a shower, toilet and a basin. In this area, we kindly ask guests NOT TO use our washing machine.
We have a free parking spot in the underground carpark (2.1m clearance). If you need a parking space during your stay, please advise us at the time of booking. Otherwise we may not be able to accommodate your request.
Общение с гостями
We'll be available via phone, email or through Airbnb. Please feel free to ask any questions.
- No smoking anywhere in the apartment complex (including the courtyards, all common areas, underground car park, front lobby and front steps)
- No extra guests allowed (e.g. if your booking is for 2 guests, only 2 guests are allowed to stay)
- Check out time is 11am unless arranged otherwise.
- Please respect our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum.
- We do live here and have many personal items. Please respect our space and those items.
- We have our 4 year old dog stay with us whenever we stay in the apartment. Although the apartment gets cleaned thoroughly every time we welcome our guests, it may not be suitable for people with severe allergy to animals.
- Although we would love to host little children, the apartment has some stairs (no lifts) and it may not be easy to navigate prams.
- Please let us know at the time of booking if you need to use the free parking on site (2.1m clearance).
- Please do not use the washing machine.
- Please take care of the keys. The fine for lost keys = $300