My cozy apartment is located at the heart of KL downtown with great accessibility to the train stations (LRT and KTM) nearby and is famous for its rooftop KLCC view infinity pool at Level 37 which is perfect for couples and families (with kids).
You'll stay in 1 air-conditioned studio apartment with 2 King beds.
Property type: Apartment
Check In: After 2:00 PM
Check Out: Before 11:00 AM
Check out my other listing if this is not available!
Apartment #1 - https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/5365359
Apartment #2 - https://airbnb.com/rooms/8853628
Apartment #3 - www.airbnb.com/rooms/10418875
Guest can enjoy the entire apartment during stay.
Electric cooker, microwave, dining utensils and kettle at the kitchen.
Refrigerator, iron, ironing board and 100MB fast speed internet access will be provided.
Guests will have access to the:
* 37th Floor SkyLounge and Infinity Pool with KLCC and KL Tower view
* Steam room, squash Court, kids' playground
* Swimming pool on the 5th floor
* Mamak (local eatery) on the 5th floor
* Carrot cafe on Level 4 (open from 8am-2am daily)
* Gym, mini market and library on 4th floor
* Laundry service available at 4th level (cost: RM3/kg for normal wash) Note: Please take note that there is no washer in my apartment.
* Newly opened rooftop bar and restaurant
Общение с гостями
We will meet you for the access card, unless if I am not able to. Detailed instructions will be given to access the apartment in the event I am not able to check you in.
During your stay, you may contact me by e-mail or phone if you ever need help.
- No pets allowed
- No smoking inside the house
- No party allowed
- No shoes in the apartment
- Light cooking is allowed
- Leave the place clean & tidy
- Switch off the lights and air condition when you are not using them (or going outside)
У этого хозяина 610 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
[March 2015] I am proud to join Airbnb as a host. Although I am still new, but I am dedicated to provide you with the most comfortable accommodation and best service. Allow me to be your host and I shall do my best to make this one of your best trip!
[Aug 2015] This marks my 6 months since I join Airbnb! I must say this was a great experience for being able to host so many guests from different countries. My motto for hosting - Provide all my guest a comfortable and clean accommodation!
[Feb 2017] I have been hosting for 2 years! The journey was simply amazing! Thanks to airbnb, I get to meet fellow travellers who travel to Kuala Lumpur and at the same time, hosts whom I visited in other parts of the world. Thank you everyone on airbnb for making travel easier!