Are you visiting Queen's, St.Lawrence College, Royal Military College, short drive. You’ll love my place because of the comfy bed, the kitchen, and the views. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and families (with kids).
- Our home is located on a quiet tree lined street. This listing is for a private cozy small ;) bedroom with a double / full size bed and shared bathroom. Brand new boxspring and mattress. Coffee and tea available at any time. Cold breakfast will be served.
- We provide you with the following: WiFi internet, shared livingroom TV with access to Netflix (sorry, no cable), towels and bed linens, iron and iron board, personal care supplies, and parking on driveway.
- The kitchen includes: stove w/oven, fridge w/freezer, microwave, tea kettle, coffee maker, dishes, cups, pots, glassware, utensils, etc.
- If you need accommodation for more guests, please check my other available bedroom with a single / twin bed.
- Interaction with guests:
- My husband and I live in the home, and will be there to greet you. We work out of the home and can be quiet or interact as you wish. We are gladly available to share information and tips about the city and the surroundings, and willing to help you and make your stay as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
- We are a 15 minute drive to downtown and Queen’s University, 10 minutes to St.Lawrence College and 20 minutes to the Royal Military College.
- We are happy to say that we are a SMOKE-FREE home; smoking is permitted outside only.
- There are no pets and pets are not permitted.
- Children are welcome and encouraged.
У этого хозяина 3 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am a multi-disciplined graphic designer who loves art, music, travel, new technology, film, wine and watch collecting. My wife is a jewelry designer and artist and my son is an edm music producer. We live together in a creative non-smoking household in Kingston, Ontario Canada.