'Archer Street Cottage' is a bright sun filled renovated FULL USE cottage in the heart of cosmopolitan North Adelaide. Whether coming to watch a team at Adelaide Oval or enjoying one of the city's events this cottage is walking distance to it all. Located in Archer Street you have easy access to a range of amazing eating experiences to please any 'foodie'. Parking is secure onsite for 2 cars. Two sunny outside entertaining areas front and back. Location is the key here.
Sleeps up to 5 people. A Queen size bed is located in the front light filled room. Is a studio configuration. A second bedroom is available to be unlocked if requested which has a double bed and a single bed. All linen is provided including towels.
The front private courtyard is sunny with outdoor dining seating area and BBQ. The back area has another sunny private garden which opens to a 2 car secure parking area.
The front room has a large modular lounge with LCD TV with USB ports, DVD and WiFi is available. There is also a reverse cycle air conditioner for comfort.
A large dining area able to comfortably sit 6 people is located in an open kitchen/dining area. The kitchen has a new fully functioning stainless cooker, fridge and microwave. A selection of complimentary teas, coffee pods and milk is provided.
A washing machine and dryer is located in the bathroom. Iron and ironing board is also available.
Full access to the self contained cottage including car parking and entertaining areas. The additional bedroom in the cottage (which is able to sleep 3 people) is locked unless booked at an additional rate.
Общение с гостями
Please feel free to give me a call if I can help you with your stay.
Другие важные подробности
North Adelaide boasts one of the largest range of restaurants and eateries in the city including silver service, Thai, Italian, Indian, Vietnamese, steak houses, burger bars, casual cafes, wood fired pizzas, speciality dessert cafes and many bars filled with live music and a friendly ambiance.
Step out the front door to access fresh fruit and vegetables, small goods, a baker, butcher, Adelaide's fine goods and a supermarket should you decide to create your own fine dinning. You will also find many hairdressers, a chemist, book store, newsagent and dry cleaner as well as other speciality stores for homewares, gifts and fashion.
Within a 5 minute walk you will find:
Adelaide Oval - cricket and football
Adelaide Golf Course
Next Generation Health/Sports/Spa Centre
Piccadilly movie cinema
Women's & Children's Hospital
Parklands / Playgrounds
Within a 10 minute walk you will find:
Heart of Adelaide - Rundle Mall
Adelaide Festival Centre
Rundle Street, Leigh Street, Peel Street with its many dinning experiences and bars.
A FREE CONNECTOR BUS comes past every 15 minutes between 8 am - 6 pm every day which takes you to many places of interest including the Central Market. A complete loop takes approximately 1 1/4 hours. A map of the route is included in your visitor's pack.
- Please ensure all Lights and Heaters are turned OFF prior to leaving the house.
- Noise: Guests are legally obligated (Council regulations) not to disturb the peace of other guests. Police intervention or eviction may occur.
- No parties are allowed in the apartment
- No Smoking: No smoking inside the apartment or on the balcony. You may only smoke outside, paying respect to other residents around you.
- Children and pets: Children must be supervised closely by an adult. No animals are allowed on the property.
- Owners Waiver: No responsibility is taken for guests’ personal property.
- Cleaning: This is a self-contained townhouse. The washing of dishes and general tidiness of the apartment is the responsibility of the guest. If your apartment is left in such a condition that it requires extra cleaning an additional charge may apply. Cleaning materials are available.
- Damage: Cost for any damage, excluding normal wear and tear, but including stains, damage to soft furnishing, as well as cracks and marks during your stay will be paid by the guests.
- Replacement of items: If towels, crockery, cutlery and the like are not found upon your leaving, additional fees will be applied for the replacements of missing items.
• Additional Charges, only if necessary:
- Garage remote control is lost ($200).
- BBQ not cleaned ($50)One bedroom is available at rate displayed.
A Second bedroom opened for an additional rate.
Peak period prices may apply
We are a crazy family of 5. We love travelling. We have camped throughout Australia and enjoyed visits through Africa, Asia and recently Europe. When we visit a new place, we like to experience the area as a local.
Our family ........."Live today as your last and with no regrets"