Cozy house with a private yard that you can grill and hammock in. A quick walk to great bars, restaurants and shopping. Walk to Bushel and Peck, Ned Ludd, Grain and Gristle, Tasty and Sons, the Beech Street Parlor house bar, the Alberta Arts District, Williams or Mississippi Street. Close to public transportation and the park. We provide Pinot Noir from our winemaker friend at Suzor, coffee and the Sunday NYTimes. Whole Foods and New Seasons groceries are an easy walk.
A bright green 1910 small craftsman. The space is bright, open and cozy.
Stay in board game and movie nights
Evening cocktails on the front porch
You'll have access to the main house, front porch and backyard.
The basement has a separate entrance and is not accessible to guests.
Street parking is always available for one to two cars. Please make sure to park in front of the house.
Общение с гостями
We will sometimes be in and out of the basement but otherwise will give you your space. However, we are always available to help you if you have any questions or need anything. Once you've booked, you will be given:
For guests renting the full house, the access code for a key box in order to get your keys for the house.
Our contact information.
Другие важные подробности
We have the Sunday NYTimes delivered and leave it for guests. If you are staying with us on a Sunday, you should find it somewhere on or near the front porch by 7am.
For summer guests: please note that the house doesn't have central AC. You'll get a good breeze usually through the screened windows and back door being open. For those hotter days, there are fans and a window AC unit. We have a plastic kiddie pool under the porch that you are welcome to use ( It certainly has seen it's fair share of adult use too).
The house has two bedrooms with a queen bed and a full bed. The couch in the living room very easily pulls out for a third bed.
Номер лицензии или регистрационный номер
Подробнее об этом номере
- Smoking outside only please (ashtray on the back porch).
- We have great neighbors- please be respectful of early and late noise.
- Our cabinets are not child proof but please let us know if you plan to bring an infant and we can provide a packnplay and answer any questions/do our best to help with any other set up.
- So sorry! No pet exceptions.
- Please, please, please don't cut directly on the butcher block counters. We provide cutting boards.
- The kitchen is stocked with cooking supplies. If you find anything you need or think would be good to have at the house, please just let us know.