You’ll love my place because of:
Historic building (1913)
Open floor plan and natural light
Great neighborhood (NOPA), walking distance to restaurants, shops, Panhandle Park, and farmer's market
Close to public transit
My place is close to:
Golden Gate Park
- No parties
- No unregistered guests
- Remove shoes inside the house (flip-flops and slippers are fine)
- Turn off the lights and heat when not using them
- We would appreciate it if you wash any dishes you use during your stay
- Please leave the house in the same condition you found it when you arrived
- Quiet hours are between 9pm - 8am
-Someone from Guesthop will contact you 24-48 hours before your arrival to arrange for check-in & exchange of keys. There is no cost for you if check-in happens between 3- 9PM. Between 9-11PM a $25 fee will be charged. Between 11PM-1AM the fee is $50.
Designer, traveler, hiker, 6 year Bay Area resident with some serious exploring under my belt and more to do. Currently teaching design at Stanford's d.school. Travel goals: visit all the National Parks and need extra pages for my passport.