Tranquility at it's finest our resort style home will have you relaxing the moment you step through it's doors to expansive 180 degree ocean views. Our home was built by the same builders as the Hualalai Four Seasons here on the Big Island. It is nestled right behind 5 acres of Kona Coffee & MacNut Farms for ultimate privacy. Our heated infinity pool and Spa are the ideal place to watch a Kona sunset. At an elevation of 1200 ft our indoor/outdoor living spaces are comfortable year round.
Inside you’ll find tasteful modern design featuring sophisticated, new restoration hardware furnishings including the "most comfortable sofa in the world" and intermixed with gallery selected fine art thanks to an interior designer and artist owner. Living room also features an 80 inch Ultra 4-k Sony TV with Sonos throughout the house.
You’ll enjoy indoor/outdoor living with Fleetwood pocket doors that disappear into the walls of the great room creating an entertainers outdoor dream space. Aolani House's expansive rear terrace overlooks acres of Kona Coffee and Macnut Farms for unobstructed 180 degree ocean and sunset views. Spend days floating in the infinity pool and evenings soaking in the spa under the stars. Refresh yourself with our orchid embellished outdoor shower and be ready to enjoy Hawaii's most unique island.
The professional style kitchen is fully stocked featuring unique granite counters, african mahogany kitchen cabinets and high-end appliances including a WOLF range and wine fridge, while the dining room is situated on the covered lanai by the pool for optimal sunset views. Dining table seats 8 with 4 additional stools at the kitchen bar.
Upstairs you'll find a large master suite with Jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, dual vanities, his and her closets and King bed. This room boasts warm hardwood floors and breathtaking panoramic views.
Sleep soundly for each room has it's own tempurpedic bed, luxury sateen sheets and down pillows.
You can live the dream as you watch the sunset over the ocean in this luxury custom home. Want some quiet time? There is plenty of room to find your own private space. Enjoy a movie, curl up with a good book, or lounge in our coffee nook and sip on the some of the worlds finest locally grown Kona Coffee. Grill out or make pizzas with our Big Green Egg smoker and gas grill.
Private Chef, Masseuse, and other A La Carte Items available with advance notice. Please inquire for a full list of offerings. *Additional fees apply
Our property has three dwellings on it. You will have full exclusive access to the main house. There is a separate 2 bedroom Ohana that may or may not be occupied and is also available for rent here: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15219214. There is also an apartment on site above a second garage. This space is occupied by our lovely property caretaker. She works full time but is around by phone and in the evenings to help with any property questions or issues you might have during your stay. She will aways respect your utmost privacy.
Общение с гостями
Our on site property manager will only be in communication if you need her to be.
Другие важные подробности
Our property is incredibly unique and tropical. Authentic Hawaii living, our property hosts the occasional tropical visitor. You could come across chickens, pheasants, roosters, and coqui frogs during your stay. Although we maintain our property with pest control we ask that our guests do their part by keeping the house crumb free. Although there is no AC, (like most of Hawaii) there really isn't a need for it. Our higher elevation and place on the mountain provide refreshing cross breezes 24 hours a day. You might even want to wear a sweater in the evening.
Another thing to note is our pool (UNLIKE most of Hawaii) IS HEATED! The daily rate is $75
**If your stay is 10 days or longer, we will require a mid week clean. The fee for this is $150. If you decline the clean, the same fee will be added to your check out clean.
These are all listed in your check in packet as well.
1. Quiet time is after 10PM
2. Trash / Rubbish - please put all rubbish in trash cans, located inside carport in front of the shed. When trash is full, please let caretaker (Heather) or Anna know.
3. Please Drive Slowly as UPS, USPS, and caretaker utilize driveway. Please stay on “concrete pathway”
4. Feel free to keep Screens open during the day (and front sliding door). There are minimal bugs during the day and breeze is very nice. However, to minimize bugs at night, please close screens after sunset.
Fans can remain on, but please turn off all lights when leaving house during the day.
5. The Gate Code is 1234 and there is a key pad both inside the gate (to the right on the gate) and the outside (near mailbox). Simply enter 1234. To get out, it is motion activated, but sometimes will not register. Back up the driveway and try again….or simply use code to exit.
6. SAFETY - please note there are no baby gates or railings in or around the pool. The edges of the pool can be sharp so be cautious not to “rough house”. There are also multiple steps and uneven walkways throughout the property so keep a close eye on the little ones.
7. Sofa - Please keep blankets on the sofa to minimize steam cleaning this very white fabric. If blankets aren’t used and cleaning needs to be arranged, this will come out of your security deposit.
8. Laundry - use laundry room as needed; however, larger blankets, towels, quilts, etc should be dried on clothes line on side yard.
9. In Hawaii there are absolutely No Shoes, flip flops (slippers), etc inside the house. This is a tradition, but also helps keep the integrity of our African Mahogany floors in tact. Any damage will be assessed and taken out of security deposit or requested upon assessment. Please remove your shoes before entering!
10. Our Water in Holualoa is very safe and quite good; however, there is triple filtered water in the kitchen sink to the right of the main faucet.
11. BUGS - We are in a very tropical setting and do our best to keep bugs to a minimum. Although we spray throughout the property, please help by keeping doors and screens closed and please don’t eat outside of the dining areas. Also, please clean up after eating or cooking immediately as “crumbs” will attract bugs.
С 18 декабрь 2017 - 08 январь 2018 минимальная продолжительность бронирования — 7 ночей.
У этого хозяина 51 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
My name is Anna Sweet. I live in Hawaii. I am an artist. @ iamannasweet