The Snook Nook is perfectly located just 3 miles from the Blue Ridge Parkway and 8 miles from downtown Asheville. Just hop on the Parkway and have the Appalachian wilderness at your beck and call or mosey on down to the hottest town the South has to offer.
Us Snooks are passionate about making our Airbnb the kind of experience we want to have when we're traveling. From the kitchenette to the Roku streaming TV to a brand new mattress, we're confident you'll love our Nook as much as we do.
The Snook Nook takes up the finished section of the ground floor of our home. It has its own private entrance with a key code lock. After entering, you walk through the unfinished section to the "front door." The bedroom, sitting room, and full bath are exclusively yours for your stay. You also have full use of the outdoor sitting area beside the private entrance.
Общение с гостями
We live upstairs and will be available to you during your stay should you have any questions or concerns...or if you just need a suggestion on where to drive and what to eat! That being said, when we travel we prefer to keep to ourselves, which works just fine as well.
Другие важные подробности
We do have a pack and play available for those traveling with little ones.
We have a super friendly golden retriever named Willie--you may see her running around the grounds.
- Check out before Noon.
- Please respect the quiet hours between 10pm and 7am.
- Please do not flush anything foreign down the toilet except toilet paper. We are on septic, and non-organics will damage the system.
- Please do not try to go up the stairs. Bears live there.
- Please follow the signs on the doors. If it says not to enter, please don't! There may or may not be bear traps.
- No open flames. Bears hate fire.