My place is close to Cherrywood Coffeehouse, 24-Hour fitness & 24 Hr HEB Supermarket, 24 Hour Fiesta Supermarket, Star Seeds, St. David's Hospital, Downtown, 6th Street, University of Texas. You’ll love my place because of the comfy bed, the light, the outdoors space, and the neighborhood. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and furry friends (pets).
This is a cozy studio. Amazing bed, great comfy leather couches, 55" wall-mounted Samsung 4K TV
BBQ pits (gas provided), Fridge, Freezer with ice and filtered water, 200 channels cable TV on a GREAT tv. I have a printer and paper in the unit, along with a cool desktop, but the apartments have a business center, a very nice gym, pool, hang out areas like the room with the pool table, parking garage.
Общение с гостями
If you have any questions I'll be right down the hall. I will make tacos & coffee for you in the morning unless you opt out and do not want to be disturbed.
- 1. Follow the rules of my apartment complex.
- 2. Don't disturb my neighbors.
- 3. Don't lose or break the key fob; It costs $50 to replace if lost or broken. That will come from the deposit if lost or damaged.
- 4. NO smoking INSIDE the unit. You can smoke in the courtyard commons area, just right across the hallway. Even on the balcony is fine, just please pick up your cigarette butts and don't do it when the leasing office is open, because smoking on the balcony is technically against the rules.
- 5. Events and parties are only allowed in the common areas like the courtyard, pool, pool table room, etc. You can have as many people as you please there, but I am in an apartment complex so I am liable for rules broken. I have a list of community guidelines on my lease agreement, which are fairly strict. For safety reasons no more than 6 total occupants total inside the unit+balcony at once. You can have a yourself a gathering in the common areas: Pool, courtyard and pool table room. Just observe the complex rules and evict unruly guests, or I will.