The Two Moose Log Cabin at Bear Lake is just minutes from downtown Garden City and Bear Lake public beaches. We are very close to Pickleville Playhouse and just 5 minutes from the Bear Lake Marina.
You’ll love our log cabin as well as our new renovations and comfortable new mattresses that sleep 14 people. Our cabin boasts 30' vaulted ceiling with exposed log timbers, and floor to ceiling windows with breathtaking views of Bear Lake.
We have a fully stocked kitchen, Amazon Fire Sticks for all the TVs, air hockey table, & kids play tables. Our fun and cozy log cabin has room to sleep 14:
Bedroom 1 - Queen
Bedroom 2 - Queen
Living Room - Pull out Full, Roll away twin
Bunk Room Loft - Bunk bed with Twin over Queen, with a pull out Twin. Roll away Twin located in the closet. This loft has a TV for movie watching and a play table to kids.
Master - King
Children's swing set will help keeps the kids happy and our new gas grill and fire pit will help keep everyone happy!
Come make memories that you will always cherish and never forget at our lovely log cabin! We can't wait to host you. Please message us with any questions!
You have access to our entire cabin! Featuring a wrap around deck with children's swingset and gas grill.
A week before you arrive we will send you detailed directions and check-in instructions.
Общение с гостями
We are just a phone call away and always ready to help make your stay memorable!
- Absolutely NO SMOKING in the cabin or on the property
- No Pets or Dogs allowed inside!
- No open fires on the property
- Absolutely no fires in the wood burning stove *Fines Will Apply*
- No Parties *Fines Will Apply*
- Please ask before booking for college groups, fraternities/sororities, & summer sales groups
- No Alcohol drinking games
- Please keep food on the main floor only
- Please plan to bring your own beach towels. Our white towels are not allowed at the beach!
- Please fill the buckets in the laundry room with water and put by front and back door. Kids/Adults can dunk their feet in before entering cabin to keep from tracking sand in.
- Quiet hours 11pm-6am (Please respect our neighbors)
У этого хозяина 96 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi I am Spencer K Bailey, I am an entrepreneur and avid traveler! I love the outdoors and enjoy hiking, biking, swimming, skiing, running, and and just continuously chasing adventures.
My style of traveling is being able to immerse myself in local culture! I love getting to see the way the locals live, I am not really attracted to doing the "touristy" sort of things but rather getting to know someone for who they are and not just for what they are stereotyped as! I love to try things out of the norm and am always seeking out my next adventure and making friends all along the way!