Cozy place with beautiful spaces, high ceilings and charming bricks walls. It is close to all amenities, restaurants, shops and cafes. Metro and bus stops are literally steps away. St. Denis, St. Laurent, Mont Royal Street and Park Lafontaine is just a 5 minutes walk.
Our apartment is located on the second floor and has the unique outdoor stairs that make Montreal's architecture so special.
Both Master bedroom and second bedroom are bright well decorated and fully equipped (wardrobe, full length mirror, etc.) It is also very quiet, be it night or day.
The living room and the kitchen is a big open space where you can chill out, work or relax according to your mood. It is very well furnished with cozy couch, beautiful wooden table and high brick walls.
You will be able to access the entire apartment throughout your stay.
Общение с гостями
Feel free to text, call or email us if you need help before and throughout your stay. We will try our best to answer your enquires.
Другие важные подробности
We are fully furnished and we also provide basic necessities for eg. Shampoo, shower gel, towels, hangers, cooking tools, kettle, toaster, microwave, stove and coffee machine. Complimentary drinks and snacks are provided. For visitors with infants or children, we will provide a jigsaw rubber mat and a playing tent for them to enjoy in a safe environment. We also provide PlayStation 3 game console with a variety of games installed in the hard disk. There are also WIFI and Apple TV for your own leisure. Let us know in advance if you need any help and we will try our best to do whatever we can under reasonable circumstances.
1. It is strictly forbidden to smoke in the apartment. For smokers we have a balcony behind the second bedroom which can be used as a smoking area. It is nevertheless totally forbidden to put speakers or to talk loud after 10pm. Our guests have to be discreet and respect the neighbourhood.
2. It is strictly forbidden to hold a party in the apartment or to have external guests. Guests have to be very clear with the number of people that accompany them be it for the check in or, throughout the trip.
3. It is forbidden to walk with your shoes in our apartment. We want our place to be clean for everyone and even though we clean the place after each of your stay, it has been proven that shoes carry a lot of very bad bacterias that can cause multiple health problems.
4. All the guests with pets must notify us before checking in. We allow certain type of pets in our place, provided that the masters respect basic hygiene rules.
5. It is forbidden to eat in the bedrooms as we have had bad experiences with stains that are difficult and expensive to remove.
6. It is forbidden to take anything that doesn't belong to you.
7. It is forbidden to listen to music at loud after 10 pm. Once again we have a very good relationship with each one of our neighbours and we intend to maintain it.
Hi! I'm Adrien 35 years old, Montrealer, born french, grew up in Morocco, studied in Europe, married to the most amazing Singaporean lady! Travel is in my DNA. When I'm not at the other end of the world, I love to help you discovering my city! Hope to see you soon!