Cosy, warm and inviting, light up a few candles and you will get you into the feeling of "Hygge". The appartment is located close to city center, Metro and the neighbourhood is among the top most desirable places to live in Copenhagen. Great for couples or business travellers who needs to commute rapidly within Copenhagen city center.
* Well maintained building from 1895
* 4th floor apartment overlooking Frederiksberg neighbourhood (no lift)
* Perfect for a good night sleep as the apartment in located as the end of a side street
* Beautifully appointed, Scandinavian/French design
* All you need to cook your favourite meals
* Microwave, Big Fridge and Freezer, oven and gas cooker plate
* Spacious, isolated quiet bedroom
* Baby bed available on request
* It has a full bed, empty chest of drawers, and spacious closet.
THE LIVING ROOM
* Cosy and comfy living room
* Interiors / cooking books and Hi-Fi Stereo
* Large sofa and dining table
* Functional fireplace
- Checkin after 17.30
- Please no shoes worn inside the apartment
- Please be considerate to others by keeping the noise level down especially during evenings and nights, It's a nice and quiet neighbourhood.
Love great conversation, connecting with inspirational and courageous people, exploring new places, riding bikes and creative work. Born in Paris, I've lived in Singapore, Stockholm, London, San Diego, Scotland. Copenhagen remains my favourite city for its way of life and the people living there. I travel often as I work as a Pilot and appreciate a clean place to stay when I go around. Needless to stay I like to offer my guests the same experiences :)